Chapter 68.!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!

The three of them settled in the living room while watching tv and talking randomly. As usual, teju was sitting in the middle of both the boys.

Raj suddenly asked,

Raj: doll, when are you getting back to work?

Teja: bhaiyu yaar, kal se hi. Gosh, the off days are gone.

Karan: kaam chor kahiki, next week waise bhi 2 days off lena hain na, pra ke saath time spend karna hain na.

Teja: how dare you, mein kaam chor nahi hoon, I just feel moody bas. Aaya bada.

Raj: chup donon, aur doll can you get an of total 4 days after 9 days?

Teja: I can, I will work overtime.!! But I need to check with sir once. Par kyun?

Raj: I'll say wait, aur sunny tera kya hain? I mean what's your schedule?

Karan: umm, business-related hi hain, because I am on a break right from acting, I am goanna resume next month I guess, there's something on the line. The team has informed me. Why'd you ask?

Raj: pra ke saath ek plan hain, will have to check this doesn't disturb his planning for shopping and all.

Teja: hawww, uske saath kya. How could you betray me?

Karan: lo agayi serial wali bahuu, har baat pe drama.

Teja: tum chup raho,.

Raj: listen to the entire thing first, and sunny don't annoy my doll.

Karan: huh, I am alone in this world.

Teja: abb who's acting like serial wali bahuuu?

Karan glared at her,

Raj: so listen, I won't repeat and then your wish.

He saw them sitting silently, so he started.,

Raj: so the plan is like, we will plan a 2-day trip with pra, he is so moody and upset that we won't be there with him there. It's only us, Sammy, sunny, doll, me and pra.

Teja: wow, what a plan. I am in. I'll convince sir somehow.

Karan: I can re-schedule meetings probably.! What about you buddy?

Raj: well, I am still on a break Mr. Kundra. But we all will have to bounce back after the trip.

Karan: woh tho hain.

Teja: par jaaye kaha?

Raj: that I will plan. For now, let it be a surprise for him.

They all sat discussing random things, when teju shouted grabbing their attention,

Raj: kya hua doll., you okay bacha.

Karan: sweety speak up,

She just put her phone in Karan's hand.

Karan: the bloody hell.

Raj: what happened, care to explain?

Karan showed him a video, which happened to be his papped video from the airport.

Raj sighed, these two might somehow give him an attack someday.

Raj: it's nothing guys.

Teja: how it's nothing, you are someone who doesn't like to get popped even if it's needed, and here you were all calm. This doesn't sit well with me.

Raj was shocked, how did she know?

Raj: how do you know?

And that's when it hit teju, she never spoke about her knowing about their business, her interest In business, she knew about Karan and also him.