Chapter 24.!!

Florida, USA.

All the three boys were in airport all ready to go, and they are set to land in India, the next evening.

Aru: paa, agar mumma serious ho gayi, you are going to see her okay?

Ayu: yes paa, you will do it right?

GJ sighed, he know his kids will be death of him,

GJ: what else can I even do, and I am sure she won't be angry. And you both better behave or else you know.

Ayu: paa, we are the most innocent and understanding kids ever.

GJ chocked on his drink hearing him while Aru banged his head with his hand.

Aru: you need to speak which can be believed. Idiot.

GJ: innocent my foot..!!

Aru: but paa, I can't wait to see their faces, they all will be so surprised.

Ayu: yaaaaaaaa, mamu bhi hongey. Yayyyy.

GJ: haan, this is true though. I miss sunny zyada, I didn't meet him for long this time. Raj aur sammy visited us 2 months back.

Aru: haan yes I miss mamu.

Ayuuu: we are going na, now don't overact.

And with that they both started fighting. While GJ felt annoyed,

GJ: shut up idiots. And I have already sent the flight details to BG, so lets switch of our mobile phones.

Ayu: India here we come. Yayyyyyy.

GJ laughed at his excitement while Aru mumbled,

Aru: drama king.

Mumbai, Maharashtra:

Teja was shocked to see Karan in such state and what concerned her the most was his hand.

Teju: Sunny, what have you done to yourself, and what the hell has happened to your hand. Are you out of your mind?

Karan stood perplexed looking at her, he knew he had to face her loud reaction now, he understood her so well, and how he didn't have any answer for that.

Seeing him lost, it angered teja even more, she first dragged him inside and locked the door, while Karan was lost looking at her,

Teja: now speak up, why are you silent Karan? Did you break your voice also or what?

Karan: will you at least let me speak? I've been staying calm from the time I came and you are just shouting.

Teja: fine I will shut my mouth, speak up now.

He sighed, he know its going to be tough.

Karan: I had a very rough day at office and we aren't able to pin point things at all, couldn't connect raj on time, I wasn't aware of the project clearly and ek ke baad ek, many flaws were coming out, and we are left with nothing but to listen to the clients.

Teja rolled her eyes at his explanation.

Teja: that isn't an answer to my question, what's with your hand. I don't care what your clients say or what you do at office.

Karan: Sweety, I couldn't control my anger at all, I was very frustrated, clients were ordering non stop, and last thread to my patience was that frauds were happening in office when there's high end technical team working.

Teja sighed, and moved towards him. She know it isn't time to get angry on him, at least not when he still looked tired and frustrated, she kept her hand on his shoulder,