Chapter 44.!!

Hospital..!!!!

Karan heard to what the other person was saying, and his anger reached to peaks, he punched the glass walls of the cabin doors that were present, it was towards the farthest end of the floor.

SK who was coming to see Karan, was shocked seeing that.. she was terrified. Karan was out of senses. She was shivering and tears rolled down her face, she looked like she would faint any moment. That's when Karan turned towards her, and seeing her condition he froze. He in the same state was about to go towards her but she ran away, leaving him broken yet again.

She quickly went to sammy and hugged him, he was broken and was continuously crying, but seeing SK's state he became emotionless and started asking her

Sammy: chutki kya hua baby.., bolo. Pehle stop shivering dekh kuch nahin hua. Main hoo na.

SK with shuttering voice: Sammy woh bhaiya ne..., with that she explained him everything.

Sammy realised that the call might be something related to the attack, he sighed he has to be strong so that they can settle this first.

Sammy: chutki you are my strong girl na, meri ek kaam karegiii. Please. Aur bhaiyu ka tension mat le.

She nodded slowly.

Sammy: dekho badi ma, aur bade papa and aai baba are broken, we don't know what's the status of their injuries also. So its very important to take care of them right now. Teju was injured a bit badly, sab tension mein hain. Will you please take care of them until me and sunny bhaiya come back? Please.

She understood why he was saying this, she has to be strong now,

SK: yes sammy, I will take care of them. Don't worry aur bhaiya ko bhi dekhle please.

Sammy: I will tu bas apna aur sabka dhyaan rakhna.

She nodded and he practically ran towards the side SK mentioned about..,, he went there and saw Karan sitting on a bench, while holding his head in his hands. It broke his heart to see the most strongest person he ever knew like this. He went towards him, and kept his hand on karan's shoulder, Karan jerked at once, making sammy jump in fear.

Karan: did the doctors say anything?

Sammy: no bhaiya, doctors didn't come out yet. Par aapko kya hua.

And he noticed his right hand, it was bleeding heavily, and his fingers had glass pieces attached, he was scared to see his hand, and it hurt him more that Karan was being irresponsive.

He shrieked bringing him out of his thoughts:

Sammy: bhaiya so much blood, chalo aap jaldi mere saath...,,,,

Karan: no sammy, I will have to go finish the pending business.

Sammy: shut up KK, there's no way you are going in this condition.. and most importantly no one is going anywhere until and unless they both are normal. Aap chup chaap mere saath chaliye.

He dragged Karan along with him ignoring all his protests but sammy gave no heed.

Karan with loud voice: will you stop it Sameer..

Sammy gave him are you serious look..: I am not stopping aapko jo Karna hain karo. Aap samajte kyun nahi ho bhaiya. Abb aapka yaha rehna is important. He said it with a broken voice shutting up Karan the same instant.

Sammy quickly dragged him into a ward and asked the nurse to dress his hand.

Sammy: umm is there anything serious?

Nurse: you will have to Give him antibiotics to spread infection, rest all is fine. He has 2/3 deep cuts so do not pressure this hand.

It was hurting to sammy to see that, because Karan wasn't hissing at all, he just sat like a stone..