Chapter 17.!

All settled in their rooms, while teja was sitting nervously on her bed. SK noticed her,

SK: umm hi, I am sanyaa kundrra, I couldn't get to talk to you out there.

Teja: hey I am Tejasswi, and yes we really need to have proper chat.

SK liked her friendly attitude and replied,

SK: umm yes, but you seems nervous any problem?

Teja: oh that, you see its a weird habit of mine, I need a soft toy to cuddle when I sleep specially in new places so, I am worried about the same here,

SK: haha, we are on same page teju, I am also the one to cuddle a soft toy while sleeping. You see I am a hug person and will always want someone to stay beside while I fall asleep.

Teja: hamara set hain yaar sanya we can sleep without any worries.

SK: hey teja, call me Sanu, Chutki or anything ya, don't be so formal.

Teja smiled at her and se could also sense her nervousness,

Teja: So sanu, you see me as a friend na so why you're hiding your nervousness say?

SK: wow you observe a lot, and my nervousness is because, I see dreams while I am asleep, like something weird and I wake up. And the worst part is I can't sleep back again.

Teja: acha so yeh baat hain, its okay since we will anyhow sleep cuddling and hugging so it might help you. Don't worry Sanu.

SK: thanks teju. Chalo lets sleep you look tired too

And with that both of them slept, teja pulled her closer sensing her fear even after she assured her. SK smiled and snuggled with her,

SK: teju hum kya hain pata hain? Dreams ke wajah se bane hue best friends. With that she started giggling,

Teja: sanu tu aur sammy bilkul pagal hain, itne logic less kaise baat kaartte ho?

SK: woh talent hain jo sirf me and sammy possess.

They giggled and slowly after random talks sleep overtook and they fell asleep.

While with boys, sammy already slept stating he's tired of all the crying making raj and Karan laugh,

Karan: raj, this feels so surreal na, like meeting friends after all this years and all. I can see papa and mumma are over the moon and di tho Khushi se pagal hogayiiii.

Raj: that's what destiny is Karan, and we won't believe such things that's matter of another Time though.

Both chuckled at this, while sammy pulled raj closer to him to hug him,

Raj: yeh bilkul Bacchha hain yaar, aur kitne cute hain yeh.

Karan: haha woh tho hain, acha you too sleep I will be back in 2 mins.

Raj: where you going? Sanu ke pass?

Karan: ya raj, you know her nightmares, I will just check upon her.

Raj: acha go, and sleep soon K, you look tired too.

Karan nodded and left while raj dozed off, he went towards the girls room only to see a cute sight, SK was sleeping cutely while hugging teja and teja wrapped her protectively in her arms. Karan fell in love with that sight.

Karan's POV:

Wow kya cute hain yeh donon, par sanu aise itni jaldi kaise close hogayi teju se? Kal puchlunga, now pehle let me click a picture of them.