A Little Sneak Peek.

Scene 1:

A group of five people were seen having fun and playing around. And a person with the black mask was watching them over with an evil smirk.

Scene 2:

Boy: You shouldn't have done that doll, you shouldn't have. I am so angry, but I can't even hate you.

Girl: please listen to what I want to say.

Scene 3:

Boy: didn't I warn you, didn't I bloody warn you to not think much and complicate the issue. You just won't listen to a single thing that I say.

The girl was just crying.

Scene 4:

Boy 1: it wasn't her fault, she was looking out for me, butte doesn't know how evil she can be, even though she's a good human being.

Boy 2: do you think we should tell her?

Boy 1: no I don't think it will be a good idea, at least for now.

Scene 5:

Girl: looking out for the people we love can't be a fault right? Why am I to be blamed for loving them as my own?

So Hey Guys,

I am back and so is the story. I AM NOT ENDING IT. I JUST TOOK A BREAK.

And thank you to each and everyone for showering so much love through comments. I couldn't reply to each comment but I'm grateful for all the love you guys have shown.

And yes you can expect regular UPDATES from here on.

THANK YOU,

WITH LOVE,

CHANDRIKA RAO. 💙