Chapter 56.!

Jalandhar, Punjab.!!

Raj: I Don't think of you as my sister Tejasswi.

Karan was shocked for a second until he saw raj's eyes, they were twinkling with mischief and he was amused, well why won't he because it's been years since he saw him like this.

Teju's sleep was gone away and she just stared raj with confusion,

Teja: are you sleep talking bhaiyu? Or did you hit your head somewhere?

Karan smiled, while raj was shocked

Raj: what are you saying?

Teja: that is what I am asking what are you blabbering?

Raj: shut up I am not blabbering.

Teja was fed up now, she turned towards Karan and glared him, while Karan was clueless

Teja: you did this right., you spread this bad habit of overthinking to him na.

Karan stared at her like she was an alien, while raj was in awe of the little girl

Karan: ey maine kya kiya.

Teja: tuuuuuuu

She was about to hit him, but raj sensed it and pulled her and held her from the back,

Raj: shaanth meri Jhansi ki rani.

She pushed him and glared at him,

Teja: aap na chup raho, kuch bhi bolthe rehthe ho.

Raj: shut up doll, seeing Karan about to say something, he told him to shut up too.

Teju giggled seeing Karan's face while he scowled even more,

Raj: stop giggling at him, and I was just joking around you.

Teja (with attitude): I know it.

Raj smiled seeing her attitude while Karan,

Karan: aye Haye.

Raj: tujhe chup raho matlab samaj nahin aata?

Karan acted like zipping his mouth.

Raj: And you doll, how do you know?

Teja: I agree that we have known each other for very less time, but with all my heart I trust you. Your words and the feelings in your eyes didn't match and simple I understood that you are pranking.

Raj stared at her amused, while Karan who noticed raj understood his turmoil, and teju was upset seeing raj all silent.

Teja: bhaiyu I am upset with you, aap aise silent kyun bangaye ho.

Karan moved towards raj, while raj just sat on the chair in the balcony.

Teja went towards raj and kneeled down in front of him and held his hands. They were red, because of fisting his hands.

Karan sat on the floor beside her,

Teja: bhaiyu I know mere kuch bhi bolne you will not be satisfied because you are hurt very badly. Itna ki you are not opening up to Mumma also. Par ek baat bolu, who ever hurts you, and what ever it is, it should always help you look at things in a positive way.

Raj took out his hands from her hold and started shouting,

Raj: arrey what's positive in this teju, kuch bhi nahin mere apne mom mujhe trust nahin Karthi hain, dad loves me but cant fight for me. And tu yaha kyun aayi hain chup chap chali jaa yaha se please.

It hurt, his words hurt teju very badly, but she knows why he is saying all this, Karan was about to say him something but she was quick enough to hold his hands. She signalled him no, while Karan was upset, hurt, angry and whatnot.