Chapter 21.!

Teja went to heat the curry, as she knows Karan doesn't like cold food. She was done with heating, and set the table and sat on the chair waiting for her.

She opened her phone to check messages to see a text from SK.

Sanu❤️:

Thanks baby, you will have to fulfil my demands jo bohot hain, I know you will. Love ya too.

She replied for the pic of curry too which she sent,

It looks yum, I am shocked you could cook it good, mujhe tho pani garam Karna bhi nahin aata. Please do tell me later ki bhai ne kya bola about the dinner.

She started laughing seeing her messages, but jerked away when she heard a voice.

Karan: what's making you laugh?

Teja: Arrey its you, I was scared huh. Who scares a kid KK?

Karan: who would come in except me, aur tu koi kid nahin hain.

Teja: haaww liar, yesterday only you said you feel like a baby sitter babysitting me, aaj kya hua?

Karan: Arrey kal tho bas boldiya else you would've cried.

Teja: karannnnnnn.

Karan: acha baba, chup. Chal lets eat. I didnt eat much after breakfast.

Teja: I told you right to eat, tum na ek nahin sunthey ho. Huh. Chal sit.

She kept rice in plate and curry in bowl, while Karan was shocked seeing his favourites. He noticed she plated it exactly the way he liked. Man he didnt expect this from her.

Karan: teja tuuu, umm, I don't have words baba.

Teja: acha theek hain pehle khaao.

Karan saw she kept food in her own plate too, he silently started eating, the moment he took first bite, he froze. He had tears in his eyes within a second,

Teja who was looking at him for seeing his reaction quite didnt expect this. She got worried,

Teja: Karan kya hua? Is it too spicy? Is it that bad?

Karan looked at her to see her panicking, he hugged her suddenly and so tight that it was making teja choke, but she was lost in his hug that she didn't notice.

Teja knew he was getting emotional and she also know she has to be a bit sensible now, so she started patting his back,

Teja: kya hua Karan, you are making me worried.

He still didnt move, but the moment she sensed her shoulder getting wet, she tried hard to pull him away to look at him, but he wasn't buzzing.

Teja: abb bohot hua, i am getting worried here, will you show your face or not? I will hit you Karan, come on move and let me see you.

Karan slowly parted from hug, his face was wet, his nose and eyes were red, he looked so adorable like a baby she thought.

Teja: kya hua? Bata na. I am scared please Karan.

Karan: Mumm mmumma.

Teja now got it, he was missing mumma, she knows he shares a deep bond with his mom,

Teja: haan karan, come on speak up na baba.

Karan: this tastes like her handmade food, I couldn't control, I miss her whenever I have a bad and tiring day. And today I missed her the most, and after eating this on first bite, I sensed her even when she was away.