Chapter 58.!!

Kundrra Mansion.!!

The atmosphere in the mansion is a bit gloomy..!! All are sad because it's just been hours that half of the house has been empty and now again the two important people are leaving. Mumma's are sad, papas are being strong to control others, while the trio (pra, Sammy and raj) are having mixed feelings.

And our heroine is sitting with a sad pout.,

KD who noticed her asked

KD: kya hua teju.?

Teja sadly: I dont want to go, papa.. I dont feel like going. Please tell sunny na. After going there anyhow I will not be going to shoots for the next two days.

KD sighed: bacha jaana padega na. Kaam hain aur tho aur tujhe waha jaake rest milega.

Teja: par papa...,

She was about to say something when she heard Karan's loud voice

Karan: chup Tejasswi, why are you being so stubborn now, jitna kaha hain utna karo.

Teju had tears in her eyes, while the rest were silent. TD and Tm understood the reason behind Karan's anger, well everyone understood but stood silent.

Raj: Karan calm down, she is being cranky due to medicines and her wound. And....

Karan cut him in middle,

Karan: raj I know that, but she has to understand things too.,

TD: raj beta champ is telling the truth, she will come around..

Sammy was sad seeing teju sad, so he went towards the kitchen and came out silently, raj stood confused seeing him

He went towards teju and side-hugged her while wiping her tears

Sammy: you know he is khadoos right, chodo usko. Yeh lo chocolate. Your only true love. Come on take it yeh Pura tere liye hi hain. Sabse bachake rakha hain tere liye.

She was in awe of him, she knows whom she should turn to when she is angry with everyone.

She gave him a smile and took the chocolate, all smiled seeing them, while our hero was not at all happy,

Teja: sammy tu best hain, you should know that I love you the mostest.

Pra: haan haan bhukkad kahiki, par samu bro mere liye nahin hain?

Raj: I will get you the whole box but shut your mouth now pra, usko gussa mat dilao.

Pra pouted but smiled imagining him with a whole box of his fav chocolates.

KM went towards teju, and caressed her hair saying,

KM: beta I know, tujhe Jaana nahin hain, par hma jaldi wapas ayenge, mein aur tere papa bhi arahe hain Mumbai, aur tujhe Teri favourite khaane bhi banake dungi, par tu Aise udaas hoke na jao.

Teju hugged her tightly,

Teja: I love you Mumma, thank you. I will be waiting for you and papa.

TD: abb mein nahin dikh raha hoon?

KD: abb kya hi kare, mein hoon hi aisa.

TD: kuch bhi.

TM: aap log chup hojao. Aur teju tu sunny ko pareshaan na kar. Aur ache se raho. Bas 1 week ki hi baat hain na beta. Aur sunny tu bhi time pe khalena aur theek se rehna. Mein tere maid ke phone karke puchungi. Aur teju bas healthy khaana okay.

Teja: okay aai, she hugged her mother tightly., she went to KD and TD,

Teja: I will miss you both the most, you both always take my side, unlike Mumma and aai.