Character Sketch.!

Karan Kundra

Age: 37 years

Age: 37 years

Character Brief:

A well known and established actor and businessman, an MBA graduate. Possessive and protective by nature. Aggressive too, but only when someone raises his temper badly. Respects women a lot. Close to family. A good and true friend. A complete new person when with close friends and family.

Nick Names:

Kundra, Sunny (by family and close friends), King K, Kundri (by our very own Teja).

Tejasswi Prakash

Age: 27 years

Character Brief:

A well known actress, keeps personal life very private. Very close to family. An Engineer. Is bubbly and carefree in nature. Strong and confident women. Respects men who respects women. Is bubbly and carefree for people, but only close friends can know her real nature. 

Nick Names:

Teja, Teju, Teja bhai, Princess (by our very own Kundra), Tapaswini (by our hero to irritate her),Sweetie.

Family Members:

Kundra Family:

Mom and Dad Kundra are very sweet couple and wonderful parents. Loves their children beyond limits.

Kundra Siblings:

Poonam, Madhu and Meenu are three wonderful sisters who loves their baby brother a lot. And all four siblings share a great bond.

Prakash Family:

Teja's mom and dad are very sweet couple and wonderful parents. Loves their children a lot.

Prakash Siblings:

Teju and Pratik are very close to each other, and are very close knit.

Family relations:

Kundra and Prakash family are very close to each other. Loves all of the children equally.

Knows about Karan's past and are very eager to make him normal again.

Both the families want their children to be happy and together. 

Friends:

Karan's friends:

Ranvijay Singha and their family:

Karan and Ranvijay have bonded during roadies and shares a greater bond with each other. (Friends like Family). Knows everything about Karan's breakup and all the incidents. Bonds well with KK's family.

Roadies group friends: prince &Yuvika, Varun & Divya.

All these friends are very close to Karan and knows everything about KK.

These all will be called as "R Group".

Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan tacker, Karan Wahi are one group of friends who have known each other for longer time.

These will be known as "T Group". And other additional friends characters will go on with the story.

Teja's Friends:

Ashritha Shetty is her soul sister.

And she's quite close with Helly, Namish, Shivin, Rohit Suchanti, Adah khan.

And other additional friends characters will go on with the story. 

The mentioned Friends are the only ones who know about KK and teja. 

Teja is quite close to both T and R groups, and is the sweetie of the group. 

Karan knows all Teja's friends and shares a good relation with them, though he acts possessive.