Chapter 46.!!

Hospital..!!

GJ along with Adi went to raj's room..,, where the entire family was standing and waiting for them. All had tears seeing raj like that.

GJ: Adi whats raj's health status?

Adi: Jeeju.. his sugar levels dropped so badly.., we had to insert glucose to his body. And he is having panic attacks too. He's getting his migraine again.

GJ and PD were shocked, while rest all were crying.

PD: koi Batao yeh sab kya hua hain iske saath?

Sammy sighed, he realised all the elders are emotional so he started speaking before anyone else speaks..,

Sammy narrated everything that happened from the time raj went to today until the attack, by the time he finished PD burst into tears..,,,, GJ hugged her while he himself was so emotional..,

PD: Gaurav woh itna suffer kar raha tha, and he didn't let anyone of us notice. And why couldn't we guess it..,, I am such a bad sister.

GJ: I myself claim that he's like the brother I never had, but I also didn't see his pain poonam... I feel so bad about myself.

KM: Gurav beta.., aise mat bolo. Tum dono kitne ache se care karthe ho sab ke ham jaanthe hain.. dont blame yourselves at all. He will not like it. Ham sab mil ke usko dikhayenge ki he is not alone.

GJ nodded, while PD said..,

PD: yeh sab aise kyun hain mumma. Ek tho sunny kisi se baat nahin kar raha. Yeh hame kuch batata nahin, aur yeh sammy ko dekho.., he is silent too.

Sammy quickly hugged her and whispered..

Sammy: no di.. i promised bhai that I will be strong so I am being like this. Aap please rona band karo. Hame acha nahin lagtha hain.

PD stopped crying, he wiped her tears.., SK who's silent till now hugged both PD and GJ together...,

SK: you both are the best people that one person can ever get.

They smiled little and hugged her.

Adi smiled seeing them.. elders adored them.

GJ: adi by when will he become conscious?

Adi: he might be up anytime jeejuuu.., we changed the glucose bottle too..

GJ nodded and all settled down in the room itself..,,

In ICU:

Karan still was in same position.., but he made sure to not put any of his weight on her..,, he didn't realise but he dozed off and its been more than an hour..

He slowly opened his eyes.., he was clueless at first but seeing the bandaid on her face, he registered and quickly got up, without disturbing her.

Karan: shit shit.., how can I sleep like this, it might have been so uncomfortable for her.., he noticed there was little red mark near her neck, and he cursed himself..

Karan caressed the red part..,: I am sorry sweety.., I didn't realise how did I sleep.

He sighed, he has to wait for few more hours to see her eyes open. He sat on the stool beside bed.., he covered his face with his hands.., he is still fighting with his inner self with all the happenings.

GJ entered into ICU to see Karan sitting all lost and emotionless. He slowly went towards him and kept his hands on his shoulder. Karan jerked but when he saw it was GJ he sighed..

GJ: sunny.., let her rest, she won't open her eyes till morning for sure. Tu chal mere saath.., raj might be up anytime soon..,

Karan nodded,, he gave one last look to teja, he didn't want to go but what GJ said was true too.., he kissed her forehead and GJ smiled seeing him.., they both went towards raj's room.