Apologies.!

Heyyyyyy Guyssssss,

I am so sorry for not updating regularly, I have been losing track of things a lot lately. SO please forgive me for not posting, but from hereon I will post regularly. 

I also wanted to see, how big boss would end, and also the aftermath in real life, so this thought also kind of delayed the work. 

And honestly, I feel so bad for Karan because the BB mates were partying, okay If they have a problem with teja, but they could've invited Karan though, par its okay we don't know what exactly happened with them, so lets not assume. 

And I am so happy that teja won, but I am proud that she chose to work, yea I agree that its a best production house, but her way of doing things shows her dedication. like its said, Success isn't a destination, its a journey, we got to work hard and learn everyday, regardless of where we stand. 

AAAAnnnnnDDDDD I am not upset that he didn't win, yes I am very upset that it was unfair and uncalled for, but I always believe that, "A leader doesn't need a badge or trophy to show off  what they really are because their personality, work, character and mannerism speaks." It happens naturally, and god my boy has been on the top from day one and is known for his nature, work and most importantly he is known for being a man who didn't hesitate to accept his mistakes, despite being targeted. 

I am happy that in the end, Love won. 

But also let's not spread negativity at all guys, lets not at all talk about others, lets just focus on both of them. It's okay even if few of them are solo supporters. 

And my comment section and Dm's are always open for you guys so that you can talk about anything without a fear of getting judged. lets support each other and aim for making this a better place. 

Sincere apologies again guys, I will give it my all to update regularly. 

Thank you guys for all your support, it means a lot. 

With lots of love, 

Chandrika Rao ❤️