Chapter 23.!

Next morning surprisingly he woke up first, may be because of the stress he's taking regarding work.

Karan's POV:

I seriously have to bow down to raj, man he's working so hard with projects on my behalf too. I just wish aaj ka Kaam ache se jaaye, I can't risk anything. Pehle I will open my eyes at least.

He opened his eyes and turned around only to spot teju sleeping so adorably,

Karan: yeh bas sone ke time mein hi itni shant hain.!

He looked towards to watch to see the time, it was 7:30. He sighed, its a long day for both him and teju and he has to get going now, he started to wake her up.

Karan: oh mere anda, wake up come on.

She just stirred in sleep, he smacked his head,

Karan: oye sweetie utt jaa, we have a long day today baba. She didn't even move, he sighed, yeh bilkul Sanu jaise hi hain. Now he started to wake her up a bit harshly, and it did work, teja sat up with a jerk,

Teja: kya hua, kya hua. Did someone die?

Karan burst into laughter looking at her, while teju understood what happened,

Teja: you are too bad sunny, who wakes up like this huh.

Karan: hahaha sweetie, no time for fighting, come on wake up and get ready. With that he was about to get up, but she pulled his hand,

Karan looked towards her and raised his eyebrow indicating what?

She just smiled and said,

Teja: good morning sunnyyyyy.

Karan smiled heartfully, his mornings were never this beautiful,

Karan: good morning to you toooo sweetie.

She smiled and got up and went towards Sanu's room, while he also made his way to get ready.

Both of them came into living room at same time, when she asked him,

Teja: what will you have sunny?

Karan: I will make my chai, and you sit kamal didi will come anytime and she will cook breakfast. And what will you have?

Teja: I will get warm water for myself.

He nodded and both of them left towards kitchen, a while later kamal didi came too, and she prepared breakfast after asking them.

Breakfast table was set and

KDi: karan baba, i have packed yours and teja baba ki fruits box, and breakfast is on table. I have cleaned kitchen too, raat ko aana hain?

Karan: thank you kamal didi, aur raat ko mat aana, idk mein kab free hojaunga aur teja ka bhi late night tak hain shoot.

Teja: haan didi, we will figure out something then. Aur aaj cleaning bhi mat Karna, kal Karlena.

She nodded and left bidding bye to them.

Karan: sweetie, by what time will our shoot be done?

Teja: idk, may be by 1. And your work?

Karan: patah nahin, meeting Is around 11, international conference call hain so. Driver ajayega raat ko theek hain, just call him an hour before.

Teja: haan done, but tu please khana khalena. Dont forget okay?

Karan: haan baba done. And I am dropping you. No arguments.

Teja rolled her eyes,

Teja: sunny, bhaiyu ko call kare?