Chapter 8.!

KRS home: (Karan, raj and sammy.! All three of them stay together.)

Karan's room:

Raj went to shower directly after coming from living room and after coming out he saw his phone was buzzing. He went to check and saw it was a message from teja, he saw her message and started laughing at her funny reply.

Doll❤️:

Bhaiyu, I'm not talking to you at all, you didn't even have time to text me a simple message. Huh, and to make me talk to you, you will have to gift me a chocolate kit okay? And I am free from around 3/4'O clock I guess. Will meet you at shoot, bye.

He replied to her, and when he was about to keep the phone aside he received a call from his Secret Security Agent Mehra. He picked up the call and started talking.

Karan entered his room only to find Raj yelling on his phone very frustratedly.

Raj: What is it Mehra, I don't understand how could things go wrong when we handled them pretty well, (after listening to what Mehra said) what the hell. What does that bloody person think of himself, he's trying to manipulate our people? Let the show begin, I will also show what I can do. Let him see the real Raj Reddy.

Karan found it weird, because Raj is never the one who would loose his calm. Karan went and tapped his shoulder making Raj face him. Karan raised his eyebrow asking what's wrong?

Raj just cut his call and started saying,

Raj: Karan that man isn't ready to back off, he's trying to manipulate the investors and trying to breach the security too. He even sent his people in disguise to office. I don't even know how to handle that man, I just feel like punching. With that he hit his hand hardly onto wall making his knuckles bleed slightly.

Karan felt like kicking him seeing his behaviour, he shouted in his high pitch voice,

Karan: what you think are you doing? Aren't you in your senses Raj? What is frustrating you to no ends that you're going out of control? He didn't even let him reply, he just dragged Raj to treat his wound.

Raj after listening to the tone of Karan knew he was in deep trouble, he tried to speak but shut his mouth immediately after seeing his glare,

Raj: I am sorry K, galthii hogayii.!! Kya Kartha mein aagayi na Gussa jo Mehra ne bola woh sunkee.

Karan was still angry and replied coldly,

Karan: what's the matter? What made you so frustrated, spill the truth else I have my ways..

Raj know there's no escape now,

Raj: that man met sam, and he tried instigating him against us saying nasty things, he even offered huge amount to sam in exchange of our designs.

Karan knew that there's something more looking at the hesitant face of Raj, he asked him coldly and in a bossy way that would send shivers to anyone who's not aware of his anger.

Karan: I ain't repeating again, I want just TRUTH..

Raj: Karan don't react instantly listen to me clearly first, that man planned an attack on our sam, when he rejected all his offers and answered him back. He couldn't take rejection and planned an attack on him, but luckily guards saved him without his notice.

And when he looked at Karan, he saw the Businessman KK, not an actor Kundra. Man who's name screamed power, aura and fear.

Karan replied with blank eyes, and raj knew it then and there, that its time to witness KK.