Chapter 65.!!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!

Teju entered his room only to be horrified, there was Karan sitting down on the floor resting his back against the bed and he was pulling his hair, his face was red.

Teju was scared, she felt this wasn't the Karan she knew. Her face was blank, she was unable to see him like that, but she was scared to go to him.

She whispered slowly: suunn..nnn..yyy.

He looked at her with a jerk, she was standing there with a blank face, he understood that she was scared but he didn't have the patience to pretend that everything was okay. He sighed with frustration,

Karan sternly: just go away., I am bad and a monster no one deserves me just go, please.

Teju was shocked hearing him say that., she was very angry. One trait of hers is that she will never take people who are close to her calling themselves names and hurting themselves.

Karan: you know what, you should go away from this home also, I am not a good person to stay with. I might harm you due to my anger.

And now she had enough., she sat down beside him angrily, and held his collar and pulled him towards her

Teja: tho phir mujhe pakad ke kon soya when I said I get nightmares? Weren't you the one who said that no single one can harm me when you are there?

Karan: nahin hoon main woh, I am this, a madman.

Teju left his collar and slapped him, he looked at her shocked,

Teja: what are you seeing? Now you will just shut your mouth and listen to what I am saying okay?

Teja: dekh sunny, Idk what happened within such a short gap, I don't want to know also, but what I want to know aise khud ko defame karke kya milega? You called yourself a monster? Sach bata are you a monster? Did you hurt me? And tu aise stupidly baat karenga tho main sunti rahu? I might have not known you for years, but this one month is more than enough for me to know you because your actions and eyes never lied. And I am not going away just because you said it.

He stared at her with a teary face, but his anger was back again

Karan: nahin tu jaa, you ignored me so I came here, agar tu ignore nahin karthi tho mein phone nahi dekthaaa

Teju gave him a look,

Teja: so it's my mistake?

She folded her hands and raised an eyebrow.

Karan fumbled,

Karan: ye..yes

Teja: Who the hell shouted at me in the morning?

Karan realised: main sorry bolne aaya tha.

Teja sarcastically: kaise aaya? By throwing off the chair?

Karan was angry now, he turned his face away from her to another side, Teja realised he isn't in the correct mood. She had to deal with him patiently,

Teja held his face and turned it to her side., she saw his face which was so broken., her heart ached seeing him like that,

Teja caressing his face: tu pehle khaana khale,

She got up first and made him stand, she practically put her entire weight on her hand to pull him up.

She held his hand and dragged him towards the washroom, he wasn't in a state to notice, she took him to the wash basin and washed his face. He looked at her emotionally. She washed his face 2-3 times.

She brought him out and made him sit on the bed, she grabbed a towel quickly and slowly wiped his face and she set his hair properly.

Karan was left teary-eyed with her every action, it was years ago his Mumma made him ready like this when he used to go to school and sometimes during college. He missed being her boy, always holding her hands and sticking to her.