Chapter 55.!

Study Room, Kunddra Mansion.!!

After a lot of taunts and leg pulling finally, Karan entered the study room. He saw all are sitting seriously.

And the moment all of them noticed him, the first one to burst out at him was his dad.

KD: do you even have brains or not. Do you think you grow up to be a bigger man to take steps like this without consulting your father Karan?

Hearing Karan from his mouth everyone in the room understood the level of seriousness.

KD: and before planning such things whom do you think you are? Don't you think it is important for us to know which involves the risk for your safety?

He kept shouting without letting anyone speak, and no matter what Karan will never snap at his father. He tried explaining but he is not getting a chance to calm him. He looked for help and hell no way he can expect his jeeju and raj to come to his rescue because first thing no one has the audacity to stop Senior Kundra and not at least when he is dead angry like this. And the second thing, they are angry with him too.

And having enough of this., TD decided to help his poor champ.

TD: bhaisab zara please chup hojayiye do minute ke liye, aap aise chillane se aapka BP bad jayega par kuch nahin honewala, kyunki mere champ ne tho pura kaam kar hi liya hain.

The youngsters couldn't control their laughter, and seeing them Papa Kundra was so embarassed,

KD: oye tu chup rehle. Sur tho

TD: bahi bhaisaab please pehle shanthi se champ kya bolega ham woh sune pehle? Uska reasons tho samjho na please.

KD nodded, while Karan was mentally even touching his baba's feet for help.

TD: champ I will make sure there will be no interruptions, make sure you say each and everything.

Karan: thank you Baba.

He started explaining everything on how he got to know about the fraud happening in office, hospitals and all.

Karan: so maine aur BG ne plan banaya ki we will trap them in the contract which they were so hopeful about. Since they didn't know about me being KK, it was the biggest advantage for us. PI helped us too.

KD: office mein woh Ladka se kya pata chal tujhe..?

(If you don't remember the boy, then he is the same one whom Karan glared at when he was in the office along with Sammy after coming to Punjab.)

Karan: we got to know that he was getting paid by Daksh to reveal all the secret info., which I played it on themselves by paying him the double amount of what he was receiving. I also made sure that he won't do such things in future ensuring his finances.

All were impressed by his way of thinking.

Raj: Why were you ready to hit BG?

Karan: that is because him going and joining as a member of that Khurana team wasn't a part of our plan, as our plan was to just get his signatures on the document which I showed you at his place.

KD: then why did BG join their sources?

Karan: PI has got information regarding the attack, and he has to act quickly, BG was the only one who is trained at a high level and is also intelligent enough to tackle them. So they made a plan that he will go join them, well he had his share of a sob story to get that job. They tried to inform me but my phone calls were being monitored, well sammy ka phone bhi tap kiya gaya tha. That is the reason he got blank calls., jeeju aapko yaad honga. And since they couldn't inform me they just laid their plan and I got a doubt about BG being involved with them because I saw at the attack, well he was helping us by hitting the goons, but I didn't notice that as I was shocked seeing raj and sweety getting hurt. It's not that I didn't trust him, it's just that I was angry because that wasn't a part of our plan and it was risky for him.