Chapter 69.!!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!

Two days passed by, raj was busy with his office-related work and Karan was tired with back to back meetings. He didn't come home for the last two days, and teju is having tiring shoots.

She finished her shooting for the day, she was told she can leave.

She changed into her normal wear and was waiting for kaka,

Helly: so teju, sup? Jaldi pack up hogaya tera aaj, so what plans.?

Teja: helly yaar, I am dead tired. Ghar jaate hi, sojaungiii.

Hellyyy: hahaha, so jaaa. Your headache is gone now?

Teja: thankfully yes, it's happening because of medicines. Jeeju already warned.

Helly: jeeju? You just have an younger bro right.

Teja's inner talk: arrey yaar, aur koi didi nahi ho Sakthi hain kya mere.

Teja: my cousin's husband, he's a doctor.

Helly: achaaaaaa, bye babes. The shot is ready and take care laadooo.

Teja: ewwww, no laddoo please. I am already dealing with it in serial with lots of patience.

Helly while pinching her cheeks: aye Haye, dekh yeh laddoo ki Tarah gol gol cheeks.

She kissed her cheeks and ran away,

Teja: huh who calls a person laddoo. Sab ke sab pagal hain.

She saw kaka coming out of the car, she went and sat in the car, and greeted him.

Teju: hello kaka, aap aaye ho.? Bhaiyu told he will come na.

Kaka: haan beta, par usko kuch kaam tha. Ghar pe hain raj baba.

Teja: ohhhhh., did sunny come home?

Kaka: nahi beta, abb bhi office mein hi hain karan baba.

Teju nodded and was silent, she didn't want to admit but she missed him, it's been two days since he's been home, and he didn't call or text. She was busy too. Working over time and due to medicines, she felt sleepy most of the time.

She was glad that at least raj didn't leave the house.

Soon they reached home and she knocked the door, their househelp opened the door,

Teja: where's bhaiyu?

HH: he's in his room.

She rushed to his room to see him talking about something in a zoom meeting. She didn't notice anything and just went and sat beside him and hugged him,

Teja: bhaiyuuu, I am so tired.

He was shocked, but then he saw her face it was totally pale,

Raj: freshen up doll, you can sleep.

Voice: all okay reddy?

He turned to the screen and teju jerked from him seeing that he was in a meeting, a board meeting probably.

Raj: all okay mark, It was my sister.

Mark: oh cool, it's a surprise that you can talk sweetly though. But yea family is above everything, right?

Raj: absolutely Mark, wait let me introduce you to her.

He pulled her to his side, while she was nervous. She pointed towards her and said, Mark, meet my sister, Tejaswi. And doll, he's Mark, our New York branch head manager.