Chapter 61..!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!!

Karan slept hugging her through her stomach while she hugged his face near to her chest..!!

Karan's sleep broke due to the constant sounds coming from his phone, he frowned and cursed himself for not keeping it on silent.

Karan: abb kon se gadhe hain jo itne messages kar raha hain.

He opened his eyes clearly and saw his position, he smiled cutely,

Karan: I am sleeping as if I am baby. Kya hogaya tujhe Kunddra. Aur dekh isse kaise pakad ke so rahi hain.. his mind flashed images of her hugging Arjun and Bharat. He caressed her cheek softly and whispered "You'll become a great mom sweety." And he realised what he said,

Karan: I am sure that I have gone mad. He was staring at her lovingly when his phone pinged again,

Karan: agar yeh kuch important nahin hua na tho ma kasam, he muttered a few curses. He frowned again, what's wrong with me, why am I blabbering like a girl huh.

He took his phone and hugged her sideways again and saw the messages.

Karan: yeh chutki ko kuch kaam nahin hain kya, aur yeh raj ab tak kya kar raha tha. Aur yeh arj kis baare mein baat kar raha tha. Aaaah mein pagal hojaunga mumma. He didnt realise but he shouted, and this woke her up.

Teja: aaha, let me sleep na.

She opened her eyes and saw Karan with the phone and she glared at him..

He isn't the one to sit back, he replied

Karan: my phone was continuously ringing and I didn't put it on silent. Agar aise ghoorna hain tho tere pyaare bhaiyu aur teri sanu baby ko kar jaa.

She frowned,

Teja: where did they come from?

Karan: such a dumbhead, they made a group and are texting in it.

Teja: and you are the CEO of that dumbhead group okkay.

She made faces while he started at her,

She opened her phone and started replying and Karan was shocked first she ignored her and now Bharat texted for her.

Karan: abb yeh bohot hogaya, yeh cheeku kyu tere liye bol raha hain.

Teja: because mera baby hain woh.

Karan: haa haa sab tere hi baby hain, mere kuch nahi kya.

Teja: shut up mr.

She continued texting and he threw his phone aside, she laughed at the grumpy kid. She sat on the bed with the support of the headrest while he hugged her again through her stomach.

Teja raised an eyebrow asking what?

Karan: tere kaam kar na, mere kaam pe nazar kyun dal rahi hain.

He frowned cutely, while she was lost in his face.

He didn't hear her voice, so he kept his face in her stomach while she kissed his hair.

She kept ruffling his hair and texted, she laughed at the banters in the group. He was irritated, he got up and opened his phone, while she started him with a look, well she felt like she lost all the warmth with him going away. She kept her phone aside after texting raj, while Karan got to know that she texted raj.

She looked at him with a pout, while he glared at her.

Seeing her face, he was about to lose his anger. But he didn't want to melt. He turned his face away, she pouted even more