Chapter 72.!!

Karan and teju reached home,

Teju: sab kahan pe hain?

Raj: they are with some of their friends. They will be here by tomorrow morning.

Teju: bhaiyu, pra aur sammy bhi?

Karan nodded,

Karan: abb jaa, fresh hojao, I will order food and get freshen up.

She nodded and ran to her room, while Karan ordered food and he went to freshen up too.

She was the first one to come out of the room, she heard the bell sound, and she saw it was the food delivery. Karan too came at the same time,

He said that he will pay and get it so she went into the kitchen to take out the plates. He joined her and helped in plating the food.

Teju: put my food on my plate, not yours.

He raised his eyebrow giving her a look,

Teju: dont give me looks okay?

He acted as if he is thinking

Teju: what are you thinking, when you don't have a brain?

He smirked, she knew he was having a comeback,

Karan: technically you are standing in my home, in my kitchen and asking to put food on my plate which was paid by me. But its okay, bichaari samaj ke chod dunga.

Teju made an 'O' face,

Teju: how dare you? Bichaari Hongi teri gf.

Karan: sadly I don't have one, so how about you become one for me?

Teju: your gf? Me? Are you dreaming Kundra. Tu iss duniya ka aakri ladka honga na tab bhi mein nahi banaungi tujhe apni boy friend. Huh bada aaya.

Karan's eyes became dark at her sentence,

Karan: kya bola tune.

She was scared seeing him,

Teju: the thing you heard is what I told you.

Karan knew she was mad because he shouted at her,

Karan: meri maa pehle khaana khaathe hain, I'm very tired, sammy ne Poora mall ghumaya.

Teja burst into laughter,

Teju: he's the only one who can make you do that.

Karan ignored her, put up all food in one tray and went to the living room.

Teju ran behind him.,

Karan kept the tray on the dining and sat on the couch. He silently started to eat, while teju was staring at him with puppy eyes,

Teju's inner thoughts: kya tu Bhi teju, why did you have to utter nonsense, abb Dekho woh khud khaa raha hain, he isn't asking also.

Karan in a sweet voice: if you want something you will have to ask, then only other person can know, so tapaswini talking in mind won't help.

She was shocked, how did he know?

She showed her puppy face,

Karan: fine come, sit and eat quietly, if you utter a single word also no, I won't feed you.

She nodded and jumped beside him.

He rolled her eyes and started to feed her, she ate silently, she was controlling the urge to talk with lots of effort, and he smiled seeing her face.

Soon they finished eating, and she helped him set the utensils and came back to the living room. He was silently going towards his room, when she pulled his hand,