Chapter 13.!

Florida, USA.

We see a couple sitting on a dining table and discussing while we also see 2 kids trying to gain their parents attention.

M: so when is your flight Poonam? And are everything packed? And will baby come back with you or is she staying there itself?

W: Kya yaar Gaurav, I taught you are worried for me but it looks like something else here.

Yes they are our Gaurav jiju and Poonam didi.

Gaurav rolled his eyes at her and told,

GJ: lagtha hain saare drama Karne waale mere hi life mein aagayeee. See tum, baby, aur wahan india mein woh 3 bandar.

PD: hey woh bandar nahin, mere 3 cute se babies hain.

GJ: see kids mumma is saying that Maama's are her babies itseems.

While the boys jumped on her, after all possessiveness is in their blood.

PD: Awe my babies, I am goanna miss you for next 15 days, and I can't risk taking you guys there, and come on go and wake up buaa go.

Boys started going to wake their buaaa, and while PD started asking,

PD: Gaurav will you be able to manage looking them, yaa Chutki ko choddke jaun?

GJ: no poonam, I would manage the boys here, you and baby both of them go, I know you both of them are missing family and mostly baby.

She hugged him tight and replied,

PD: you are the best Gaurav, thank you.

GJ: he kissed her forehead and said, come lets go wake up baby, warna flight miss pakkaaa.

With that they all left towards the room.

Mumbai, India:

We see an angry Karan and a shocked teja staring at each other, teja couldn't control and she started crying and asked,

Teja: what are you speaking KK, why will I run a background check on you, and if yes I did run a check on you, how will that be possible when I am with you for the whole day.

Karan thought for a moment and dragged her to the car and asked her to sit,,

Teja just sat not to anger him more, while she herself was angry on him.

Karan: stay quiet until I take you to a place so that we can clear our misunderstandings.

Teja just nodded absent mindedly,, she started checking her phone and then she saw a message,

PI: "ma'am we have got the details with everything that you have wanted for, par there's a problem, they have got to know that you've made a check on them. I am attaching the details. Call me whenever you are free."

Teja couldn't believe her eyes, she was happy that this could make her parents happy, but she was tensed too, she doesn't know what will happen and upar se this KK is misunderstanding her.

Teja: KK sun na, I have to say something.

Karan: don't you understand that I told you to stay quiet? Shut up and sit quietly.

Teja: Khadoos Kundrra.

Karan: I heard that miss TP.

Teja: that was meant to be heard.