Chapter 27.!

Karan: what the hellllll,,, tu yahan kya Karra bey, aur phone kyun nahin uthaya.

Teja: sunny kon hain?

Karan: come, you have a look too.

Teja sighed, this boy is too much sometimes. She went towards door only to grin.

Teja: bhaiyuuuuuuuu.

She jumped on him hugging, while he hugged her lightly.

That's when Karan looked at him properly, he isn't the one they all know. He looked so broken And his eyes are full of rage.

Karan: sweety usko andar aane de.

Teja: no I missed him so much. I didn't even get to talk to him.

She was still hugging him.

Karan was about to say something when,

Raj: doll, pehle andar chalthe hain. Uske baad hug me and sit all the time.

Teja noticed his voice was little cold. She came out of the hug and looked him only to be shocked, his face.

Teja: bhaiyu, kya hua. Pehle chalo aap mere saath.

Karan moved aside and let her drag him in. She made him sit on sofa and went towards kitchen and brought a bowl with water and a cloth.

She sat beside him and started asking,

Teja: kya hua bhaiyuu, aur ma and dad Kaha hain.

While raj was just silent, teja looked towards Karan and asked through eyes.

Karan sat on other side of the sofa and

Karan: raj, bata kya hua. You look awful and itna gussa kyun. Batayenga ya ma ko call karuuu.

Raj: no one is calling them and its final. If you guys try to call them, I will go away somewhere without saying.

Karan was shocked, raj would never say things like this, he started to feel little helpless, raj wasn't like him an open book. It takes a lot to persuade him to say something.

Teja was clueless too, she decided to put everything aside and actually just talk to raj,

Teja: acha bhaiyu, sab kuch chodo. Aapka face red hain, cold water helps. So I am tending it, aap bas baitoo theek hain?

Raj gave her a small smile, and nodded. While teja started wiping his face with cold water, he was wincing many times, when she wiped right side of his face.

Teja: bhaiyu, aapko chot lagi kya? You are wincing?

Karan immediately turned his face towards him and was seeing it. He was enraged,

Karan: who the hell slapped you? He caressed his face, it was dry and it broke Karan to see him like that.

Teju looked like she will burst into tears any time. Karan is controlling his about to hit temper,

Raj with a cold voice: mein sab bataunga par abb nahin.

Karan was getting pissed off now, he shouted,

Karan: fine kar jo karna hain tujhe..!!

Teja: chup sunny, you go to office its already getting late,

He cute her in middle,

Karan: there's no way I am going office leaving this good for nothing man, home.

Teja: sunny chup, I am staying home, I anyway had only 2 shots left so it won't be a problem.