Chapter 52.!!

Note:

So I am naming the kid's names as.., Bharat, Arjun again. So they are twins. And Bharat is thoda reserved type while Arjun is poora masti khor. And yea I decided to add Veer too., but I dont know his proper age so if anyone knows it please either DM me or else comment on this note so that I can add accordingly.

A long chapterrrrr ahead. it contains 3.8K words and I cant believe. andddddd happyyyyy reading guysssss.,

Kundra mansion..!!

The three hugged each other with various thoughts.., and Karan spoke breaking the moment.

Karan: so sweety we will leave okay., please rest now.

She nodded but was upset.

Karan: I will be back soon sweety so why this upset face say.

Raj: huhh why do you think that she is upset because you are going., she is upset because I am going.

Karan glared at him.,

Karan: in your dreams.

Raj: same to you.

Teja: arrey chup., I am upset because both of you are leaving.

Both fell silent when she shouted...,

Karan: sweety sshhh., kya hua tujhe

Teja: I am scared., because ajeeb lag Raha hain. Dont go na.

Karan sighed.,

Karan: sweety you trust me na baba., seeing her nod he replied so mein jaldi aaunga baba. Pakka. I amm just going office. Jeeju aur sammy bhi arahe hain waha. Okay.

Teja: okayyyy..,

Karan: sweety you want me to go back in a dull mood?

Teja: no no I am sorry. Please come back soon sunny., you too bhaiyu.

Both the Boys nodded, and were about to go when they heard a shout startling them.

Raj: yeh tho chutki ka voice hain. Lets go and see

Teja: I will also come.

Karan was about to protest but she beat him saying

Teja: take me down please pain zyada nahin hain and I cant sleep now please na. She made a baby face.

Karan: that damn face.

He picked her up shocking both raj and teja..,

Teja: what are you doing

Karan: shut up sweety., I know you will be jumping around like a monkey isliye.

She pouted and turned her face away and all three came down.

And when teja saw who was in the hall along with others she shrieked loudly.

Karan: sweety I dont want to become deaf please.

Teja: arrey put me down, please.

Karan put her down and she sprinted towards a young boy making Karan go green.

Teja: praaaaaaaaaa., my babyyyy.

That's when it clicked for him.., he is her brother Pratik.

Raj: who the hell is he.

Karan forgetting his entire emotions replied with mischief..,

Karan: tere competition.., Pratik her younger brother. And a small suggestion..,, he is an attention seeker and would not leave sweety for a second also.