Chapter 63.!!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!!

The scene starts with.,

Karan comes out of his walk-in closet and checks his mobile only to get angry in the morning itself. His already thought-clouded mind didn't help him control his anger.

Karan: what the hell., yeh mere PA aur manager ko kaam karna aatha nahin hain kya.

Hearing his shout teju came towards his room, and saw him muttering something,

Karan: are you working for me or someone else Mishra, who on the earth schedules 4 meetings back to back, jab ki I Clearly told you that I need a day off, I bloody don't care about what you think because now without a choice I have to attend the meeting.

Karan: be ready to collect your termination letter Mishra, I am so done with your lazy behaviour. Well, I do have a gift for you. Thought of leaving it as you were one of the oldest employees but I guess you are keen on getting fired so, I will be in the office in an hour.

Teju was shocked to see his anger, she called him,

Teja: sunny

Karan who was already pissed off shouted at the top of his voice,

Karan: shut up, don't you dare speak up a word.

Teja was shocked, she rolled her eyes.

Teja: you bloody shut up, I came to tell you that your bf is ready, care to eat. If you don't want it's up to you. Not that I care.

Karan was even more pissed off, how dare she

Karan: you better lower your tone when you talk to me,

Teja: and why do you think I will listen to your words?

He was super pissed off now, he grabbed her hands tightly while teju was scared seeing his red face

Karan: do not push my limits got it?

It was hurting her, her hands were paining due to his hold

Teja: khadoos idiot, saying that she pushed him off harshly and ran away with tears in her eyes.

He isn't in a state to realise what he is doing,

Karan ran his fingers through his hair harshly,

Karan: damn this girl, she knows to irritate me to the next level.

He went to get ready, while she was heating his food again, cursing him.

Teja: what does he think of himself, stupid idiot gadha. I am not talking to him at all, let me show what this Tejasswi Prakash can do.

He got ready and came out, he came towards the dining table and saw her sitting and playing with her spoon,

He sat on his chair and started eating, he noticed that his bf was little warm,

Karan's POV: this witch might have reheated it.

Teja POV: khadoos kahika. Look how is he eating as if murdering it.

She got up and went to the kitchen to put her bowl, she didn't feel like eating..

She came back and saw Karan getting up too, he didn't touch eggs, and her anger rose

Teja: Mr Kundra, you better finish off that eggs. And before you assume that I am concerned for you then no, since I don't want to eat eggs, it will get wasted.

Karan angrily: and you think I will eat this?

Teja smirked: well you have to, else I will call di or Mumma. Your choice.