Chapter 66.!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!!

Teju woke up early due to the constant sun rays that were falling on her and saw Karan adorably sleeping on her chest with his face hiding completely within her body.

(Something like this

(Something like this.!! PC: google,,)

She smiled seeing him,

Teja mumbled to herself: kitna cute hain yeh, his face looks so peaceful. What has gotten into you K, you were so vulnerable yesterday that it broke my heart too badly.

She notices he's still in a deep sleep. She tries to come out of his hold but his grip is too strong. She sighed, she pulled him into herself more and kissed his forehead. His body loosened a bit. She slowly detached herself from him and kept a pillow beside him.

She sat on the bed waiting for him to settle into his sleep. She patted him to sleep, caressed his hair and kissed his forehead again.

She went to the washroom and finished freshening up. She went to the kitchen and warmed up the water quickly and came back to his room. She sat on the chair and dialled a number without wasting a second.

Call conversation:

Teja: bhaiyu, I can't see him like this. He looked so lost and broken. He is a baby bhaiyu. He just needs love and care. Aisa kya hua uske saath.

Raj was pretty much confused listening to her as he was still in sleep.

Raj: doll, give me 2 mins. And please explain to me ki what are you saying?

She explained the entire thing, not leaving a single detail.

Raj: what the hell, aisa kya hogaya bas 10 minute mien.

Teja: idk bhaiyu, I seriously don't have an idea. Please tell me what's wrong.

Raj: that's not my story to tell doll, woh khud batayega tujhe, par I want to know ki what's in the phone ki woh dekhne se yeh aisa hogaya hain. Mera buddy, shit yaar I should've been there.

Sensing his turmoil, she quickly replied

Teja: bhaiyu calm down, please.

Raj: doll, mein shayad evening tak aajaunga waha. Tab tak dont let him touch his phone and also don't let him go out.

Teja: jee bhaiya.

Raj: doll, kya ek baar face time Kareli tum, mujhe usko dekhna hain ek baar.

Teja smiled, they both are the true definition of friendship. She immediately cut the call and face-timed him, raj picked up on the first ring,

Raj: dikhado usko,

Teja showed Karan's sleeping figure to him and saw raj's eyes getting welled up.

Raj: kitna shaanti hai iske face pe. I will be there soon buddy, and will get you back to your real self.