Chapter 32.!

Airport, Amritsar.

They landed in the early morning, and when they walked out, that's when raj asked

Raj: sunny yaha se kaise? I forgot to ask?

Karan smirked, while teja was resting her head on raj's shoulder and walking slowly.

Karan: and Mr perfectionist is back. I was waiting for you to ask me about this from so long.

Raj: tho now please do the honours mr Kundra.

Karan: I called our secret keeper.

Raj: I am saying you woh ek din phat jayega ham sab pe. I pity him, na Jane kis kis ke secret pata hain usse.

Karan burst into laughter and raj joined too which obviously disturbed the sleeping beauty there.

Teja: bhaiyu ache se walk karo na, doll Is sleepy.

Karan who is never the one to like cuteness in someone except of his nephews and his baby sister couldn't believe he is admiring her every cute act. And right now she looked no less than a year old baby.

Raj sighed: bacha chalna padega na, 5 mins and we will be there by car.

Karan smiled,

Karan: chodo, i will pick her, with that he picked her up, while raj was about to drag their trolly bags, that's when BG arrived like a sudden bird.

BG: Raj bro, why are you doing this, aap ek dum coolie lag rahe hain. Come give me, I will get them.

Raj glared him while he smiled sheepishly,

BG: sorry na raj bhaiya, aur yeh Karan baba ne kisko utaya.?? Kahin kidnap tho nahin kiya aap logon ne.

Raj was controlling his laugh, well he can't get enough of Karan's and BG's tom and jerry banter.

Karan's one glare was enough to shut them,

Karan: no wonder, tu sammy ke under Kaam Kartha hain, because if you were under me, I am sure tu ek din bhi nahin rehtha.

BG: kya Karan baba, I was Just Kidding..!! Take a chill pill.

Karan was like what the hell, while raj couldn't control his laughter,

Raj: haha BG, yeh kisne sikhaya?

BG: haha, mein social media pe dekha hain, aur sammy baba aur chutki madam ne sikhaya mujhe yeh sab.

Karan: they are of no use, dumbest people ever.

Raj and BG: sir woh donon ke bare mein nahin.

Karan: wow like just wow. Abb yahi dekhna reh gaya mujhe. And he moved towards their car, while teju who was busy snuggling into him woke up,

Teja: kya yaar sone nahi deta koi. Aur tu sunny acche se pakadd.

Raj smirked looking Karan while he felt like banging himself.

Karan: haanji madam, aap bas so jaao, aapka yeh personal guard is on duty.

He was highly irritated, and raj noticed this. Before he explodes, he said,

Raj: acha bohot hua, chal. BG start the car, aur sunny you sit in the back with doll, agar yeh phir se utt gayi tho Gaye ham Kaam se. and you too get some sleep. I have had enough of sleep, so I will enjoy the nature and drive too.

Karan nodded and all of them settled, and he made teja lie on his lap and he also sat comfortably.

He gazed at her face, which is snuggled into his stomach completely.