Changes.!

Hey guys I am so sorry in the first place for not updating regularly, I was a bit sick and I lost interest seeing the fights that are happening between teja and Karan and also the negativity that was going on around. But this shouldn't stop us from admiring them, if we loved them when they are happy, we should also love them and support them when they're down. That house is a mad house and people present there are no less than vamps. So do not spread hate but support both of them equally, we just know an inch of what's happening inside, we don't know the reality, so let's wait, be patient and support them while they're inside.

And coming to the story part, I am making few changes and sorry if I these changes are hurting anybody, but I am reminding you guys its a fiction story, don't take it on a personal level.

1st Change: Karan will have only one elder sister that is Poonam, and there's no story about other elder sisters here.

2nd change: Karan will have a younger sister named Saanya Kundrra, who's younger to him for almost 12 years. I will post the character sketch in this update only.

I am sorry guys for the changes, but I can assure you the story will go very good with upcoming parts.

But I have doubts and would need your help with this,

How many kids does Poonam di have? And Poonam di's husband is Gaurav jiju only or not?

Please do comment the correct answers for this in comment section as I don't know about these and I am planning to add a bit of them that's why.

2. And is Teju's mother name Neetu only? I am unable to find it anywhere on google. So please tell about this too.

And now comes character sketch:

SAANYA KUNDRRA:

She is youngest daughter of Sp and Suneetha Kundrra, very closest to the whole family. For Kundrra family she's an angel. She's very much pampered and loved by each and everyone. She's Karan's baby, he adores, loves, pampers a lot. Can never see her sad, but that doesn't mean she's a spoiled brat. She's very cute and most importantly understands the things and values them. As of story her age is now 20 years. She's currently In USA with Poonam and jiju. Shares a close bond with all her siblings, and also close to Karan's circle too.

Nicknames: sanu, chutki, baby.!

Sorry again guys for not updating regularly, from hereon I will try with my all might to update regularly.

Thank you,

With lots of love,

Chandrika Rao❤️.!