Chapter 59.!

Mumbai Airport...

Karan, Teja has landed and currently, they are arguing

Teja: It is not needed KK, I can go out on my own. I am not a kid.

Karan was annoyed listening to her, firstly she called him KK and secondly she is not at all listening to him.

Karan: Fine Miss Tejasswi leave, and I am leaving too.

Teju was shocked seeing him talking loudly with her, she saw him going out while a man followed him to the exit guiding him.

Teja's POV:

Wow, he didn't even turn back to see me for once. Well, I am wrong too. I have annoyed him too much. But he was being overprotective. I liked it though. What the hell is wrong with you teju, why are you blabbering? Bappa please help me out.

While she was busy blabbering, Karan who was almost near to exit turned and saw her,

Karan: great just great, now she is talking to herself. She and her adorable face. I can't even shout at her, let alone scold her.

He quickly dialled driver kaka,

Karan: kaka, teju arahi hain dekho ekbaar exit terminal ke paas, and aate hi usko hamare secret place pe drop kardo.

Kaka: Theek hain Karan baba.

And our teju is totally lost in her little dreamland and didn't notice that she already exited the airport.

Kaka saw her and went towards her to pick up her luggage startling her.

Teja: dara diya aapne kaka. Mujhe laga koi mere bag chori kar raha hain.

Kaka laughed hearing her,

Kaka: maine aapko awaz diya beta. Chalo gaadi yahi hain.

While he was about to pull her trolley bag, she stopped him

Teja: kaka kya kar rahe ho aap. I will get it. Waise bhi trolley hi hain, aur main itna strong hoon ki I can easily lift it also. See I have biceps too.

She flaunted her tiny biceps making the old man laugh heartily.

Kaka: theek hain beta par chalo jaldi.

She moved with him and sat in the front seat beside him, he was surprised.

Kaka: yeh aap kya kar rahi hai beta, peeche baitho.

Teja: kya kaka, mujhe yaha baitna acha lagtha hain.

He smiled and started driving, and soon they were at the secret place.

Teja saw a car and couldn't recognise it, because she has already seen all their cars.

Kaka: chalo beta, karan baba bhi agaya hain.

Teja: par kaka uska gaadi hain Kahan.

Kaka: arrey woh black wala bhi uska hi hain..!! Woh secret and protected car hain babe ke.

She was confused but thought to ask him later. She got down to see a man helping kaka shift the luggage.

The same man opened the front seat door, and she quietly got in,

Karan: Parvez kaka ko drop karke, you take that car with you. Aur subah aake rakh de car,

Parvez: nahin bhai, mein bike leke aya hoon, mein backdoor se Aake car ko waha park karke security pe dedonga keys. Aur mein apne bike pe drop kardunga kaka ko. Good night bhai.