Chapter 53.!!

Khurrana Mansion Lawn..!

Karan silently sat in the car while raj sat beside him and jeeju took the front seat with sammy beside him..

Karan felt some uneasiness., he was struggling for breath, all he could do is to remember teja saying "I will be waiting for you sunny come soon." He was confused and stressed.

His anxiety rose to another level, he struggled to breathe and he grabbed raj's hand and grasped his hands tightly. Raj was shocked when he saw Karan. He shouted.

Raj: sunny kya Hua. Come on take deep breaths. Jeeju isko dekho na ek Baar please.

Sammy who turned immediately was shocked., he shouted too

Sammy: jeeju jeeju isko dekho please. Bhaiya kya hua aapko. Jeeju gaadi rokho.

GJ was unable to understand anything. He calmed himself down and stopped the car and immediately got down and went towards Karan.

GJ checked his pulse., and his heartbeats were faster.

GJ: sunny calm down take deep breaths please calm down. Come on 1 take a deep breath in and out. 2 in and out again sunny come on please don't close your eyes.

GJ: raj grabs the bottle from your side quickly. He saw towards him and sighed seeing him sitting like a stone.

He pushed him harshly to bring him into reality.

Raj: jjeeejjjuuuu.

GJ: raj jaldi bottle Lele tere side mein se please.

Gj was patting him continuously and making sure he isn't closing his eyes.

GJ: sunny please bacha dont close your eyes. He took the bottle from raj's hands and made him drink the water. Karan calmed down but was still struggling to breathe. His mind kept repeating Teju's words.

Karan struggled to speak., but he slowly spoke.

Karan: jeeju ghar please.

GJ: we will go but first let me take you to the hospital.

Karan shouted loudly: no please take me jeeju, I bloody want to go home, waha teju koi problem mein hain please.

Sammy: arrey ghar mein sab hain na bhaiya.

Karan shouted at the top of his voice.,

Karan: will you bloody take me to home ya mein chala jaau?

He was struggling to breathe.

He turned towards raj.,

Karan: raj tu tho mere baat maan., please mujhe apne sweety ke paas leke jaa. I can sense she is in some problem. Please raj, leja mujhe. He was on the last point of breaking down.

Raj: jeeju please yeh ghar jaate hi theek hojayega doll ko dekhne ke baad. Trust me jeeju please.

GJ: ha ha mein drive Kartha hoon. We are going home.

Raj: sunny kuch nahin hoga bacha., tu please thoda control karo na please. Sunny you are listening na.

Karan hugged him tightly and sat like that.

Kundra Mansion.!

Teju woke up with a jolt., she looked here and there frantically. She needed her sunny now. She is feeling something bad happened to him.

She started crying. She ran out of her room, throwing things away that came her way. She practically fell down, she hurt her hand on a nail near the wall, but she didn't realise.