Chapter 7.!

Sam's POV:

Are these both even for real, how could they ignore my calls, huh they're taking me for granted, kucchh tho Karna padenga unn donon ka.! Kya karunnn kya karunnn, haan idea, I'll not lift their calls or reply to their messages, mein bhi ignore karunga, matlab mera bhi kuch image hain, they always think that I'm a kid. Wait and watch my boys, if I didn't make you beg me for attention na, my name ain't sam.!

With that he switched off his phone and slept.!

Karan's Home:

Karan: we are so dead buddy, he would kill us and whine to us both like a kid.

Raj: First of all things, let's call him back first.

With that Karan dialled his number only to receive that phone is switched off...

Both Raj and Karan sighed, they know they've messed up this time, that's when Raj shouted again.

Karan was like "Abb kya hua mere bhai".!! To which he hit him on his shoulder and said,

Raj: First check your call log and messages Mr.KK, you will get to know!!

Now Karan was cursing himself for putting his phone on silent.

Karan: Yaar buddy, why us.!!! Can't we live in peace. She would eat us raw for not replying or calling her back..

Raj: Don't even think about it, Doll would definitely be pissed, firstly she would feel insecure we know na Karan she has trust issues and she had trusted us within a day which is huge for us both. Hope she doesn't misunderstand us.

Karan: Haan Raj, bas woh hurt naa ho.!!

While Raj raised his eyebrows, he isn't blind to miss the adorable eyes of Karan while he stares Teju.

Seeing raj's eyes Karan asked like what?

Raj: aren't you thinking much about her? I can understand if I'm worried because I treat her as my sister. Tera kya hain bhai?

Karan just glared him but replied,

Karan: Don't even think anything else. But honestly Buddy, idk why but I feel connected to her, I can't stand her tears, I feel like protecting her from all the bad things. She has that innocence Raj, which is rare to find these days.!!

Raj: Its okay KK I just asked, there's no need to explain yourself, and let's sleep for now, tomorrow we will have to handle both of them.

Karan replied smilingly,

Karan: its going to be a big day indeed for us, but before sleeping reply back to her message, we don't want her to be more angry than already she is? Isn't it?

Raj: Already on it Karan, chalo bye good night.!! With that he slept in Karan's room only.

Karan also wished him, and also texted teja and slept off.

Next day morning:

Teja's Home:

Teja was still sleeping in her room, when she heard her phone buzzing continuously. She work up with a frown, she was still feeling sleepy and she was ready to blast the person who dared to call her this early, but when she saw the caller ID she couldn't help but smile, but she covered her smile and lifted the call and started shouting irritatingly,

Teja: Kya hain Ashu, itni subah call kyun kiyaa, hamesha kyun meri neendh ki dushman banti hain tu.?

Ashu: oh miss sleeping beauty, pehli baat, yeh early nahin hain its already 8:30 in the morning and FYI you've a shoot which is at 10:30.!! And youre shouting on me? Matlab hadh hain teja, bhalaii ka zamana hi nahin hain. She was just rambling making teja sigh at her drama.