Chapter 19.!

We see three people sitting on sofa with a sad face,

Boy 1: I miss them, why didn't they take us along with them.

Boy 2: I miss masi the most. He had tears in his eyes.

By now you guys would've guessed, yes they are Gaurav jeeju and his kids.

(Note: I don't know the names of the kids, so I am naming them randomly, elder one is Ayaan, and younger one is Aryan. Their nicknames are Ayu and Aru.)

GJ: Aru baba please stop crying, you know right I can't see you like this. Let me think what I can do.

Ayu: There's no need of that Paa, you would take an eternity to think. I have a plan and if you guys are okay with this we will go ahead okay?

GJ: come on shoot.

Ayu: we will go directly without telling them, and this way we can meet them.

Aru: I love you Ayu, you are the best.

Ayu: hey idiot, call me bhai. I am elder to you.

Aru: kabhi nahin.

They were ready to fight.

GJ: shut up you both, and Mr Ayan Malhotra, how do you think you will go? I am having work.

Aru: paa please, I miss all of them and we are done with exams too, please lets go. Please. He showed his most cutest puppy face possible.

GJ: you make me do things, just because of this face. And mr elder Malhotra aint you goanna request.

Ayu: I never request anyone.

GJ: you've gone on your sunny mamu completely. So fine stay here, and I along with Aru will fly down to India.

Ayu: dad this isn't fair, when he saw his dad's face face he sighed and said, fin dad, please take me too.

GJ: agaya na line pe. And boys who Is going to help us about all the arrangements there?

Aru: arre papa, hain na hamara secret keeper, sammy boy ka BG.

GJ: bechara BG, you guys are using him beyond limits. Acha chal lets plan and talk to him.

Aru and Ayu: we love you paaaa.

They shared a family hug.

India:

We see two people sleeping very cutely holding each others hands, Karan was still sleeping in sitting position only, and teja woke up early today, for a change.

She woke up to see Karan sleeping uncomfortably, she thought such a gentleman, she decides to wake him up.

Teja: Karan, wake up baba. Just for once.

He slowly blinked his eyes, and saw teja close to him, it did so many things seeing her so close to him, but his sleep didn't let him think much.

Teja: come on sleep properly, I will go freshen up.

Karan: so early?

Teja: I anyways have shoot na, so chal you sleep and I will freshen up and wake you okay. Sleep.

Karan sub consciously held her hand slept, teja felt so warm at that gesture.

She waited for him to settle into deep sleep. She covered him with duvet and moved towards other room.