Chapter 39.!

Next morning, Karan was the first one to wake up. He saw something soft under him and looked towards only to freeze on the spot.

Karan (self talk): did I actually sleep like this, I felt yeh dream tha. Dream se yaad Aya waheguru please raj ya kisi ko kuch nahin hone dena. Bohot darr lag Raha hain.

He was tensed, but he accepted that it isn't in his hands, but can't blame him, he's over protective in this kind of things.

Karan (self talk): par yeh itni comfortable kaise hain. I can never get close to a girl like this who I barely met days ago. I can't believe I cried in front of her. That too twice. Par yeh bohot special hain. Thank you sweety and kissed her forehead.

He slowly started waking her up, they have to leave to temple by 8 and its already 6.

Karan: sweety wake up come on, hame temple bhi jana hain na, wake up baba. Jaldi come on.

He softly caressed her cheek, and she slowly opened her eyes. And saw him sitting close to her. She had that again, whole heat in her body rushed back. She gave him a beautiful smile.

Teja: good morning sunny, but I am still sleepy so good night.

Saying this she hugged him through waist and slept off again, while he adored her antics.

Karan: tu ek piece hain yaar, utt jaa sweety warna late hojayega.

She snuggled into him,

Teja: sunny please 5 mins bas. She showed her puppy face.

Karan: bas yehi karke manao mujhe.

She smiled and snuggled into him, while Karan was totally lost in her.

After 5 mins she herself got up and said,

Teja: good morning sunny, saying this she hugged him, he felt so peaceful.

Karan: yeh best morning hain. You are best. Hamesha rahegi na aise.

Teja: hahaha yes yes I will. Now chalo, I will go get ready and you to get ready. Arrey ha pehle wake up bhaiyu, sammy aur chutki. Mein aru aur ayu ko utaaoga.

He nodded pissed off,

Karan: ha ha theek hain, par mere saath chal na. Akele woh donon ke pass kyun. Kahi tujhe tang kiya tho.

She burst into laughter.

Teja: well wo mere acche bacche hain, tere tara cranky baby nahin hain.

He glared her, while she pinched his cheeks, and walked away muttering cutie pie.

He smiled, a full smile..

Karan: if this is how it is, I don't mind......

(Well he didn't utter what he won't mind, par hamare fuddu fam guess karo na.)

He went to wake up the 3 monkeys,

He entered into the room, and met with an adorable sight like always all three of them sleeping hugging each other.

He went towards sammy first, knowing his Nakra.

Karan: sammy utt jao, we have to go to temple na, come on wake up.

Sammy slowly stirred in sleep, and saw Karan, he hugged him tightly. Karan was shocked, firstly he got up real quick and secondly the always grumpy kid in the morning is hugging him. He felt something is off with him.

Karan: kya hua sammy.

Sam,y: nothing nothing Karan bhaiya bas tired hoon. I will go freshen up. And morning bhaiya.