Chapter 50.!

Annnnnnddddddd it's the 50th chapter. We did it guys we did it. thanks a ton for your endless support. I couldn't have written if not for you guys. I am grateful for each one of you guys. 

Kundrra Mansion..!!

It's been more than half an hour that teju has hugged Karan tight and she was showing no signs of leaving him., well Karan himself wanted time to stop.

Teju with a slow whisper: sunny.

Karan came into reality listening to her..,

Karan: yea sweety say.

Teju: why are you like this so silent without smiling.

Karan sighed., here he thought to stay away from everyone and she's asking the silliest question and that too in this kind of situation.

Karan: I am normal sweety. Now stop questioning and rest. You look so weak.

She wriggled in the hug.., she pushed him away and asked in a high voice.

Teja: will you just shut up and say ki what's wrong. You are ignoring me and you're looking so emotionless.

Karan got irritated listening to the same from her also. He was already hurt from what all raj said., he shouted loudly

Karan: you better keep quiet Tejaswi., on a count of 5 just sleep.

Teju was shocked seeing him like that.., she was already so emotional and she couldn't take it..,

Teja: I hate you Karan I just hate you so much. You are so bad.

Saying this she lay on the bed with tears flowing down.

Karan stood rooted to his place. He can't stand her tears and her hating him and she did both at the same time.

He saw her still crying.

He went towards her., he sat beside her and wiped her tears. She looked so pale., he cried all night just to see her okay and when she was okay what did he do., he hurt her.

Karan: sweety I know you aren't asleep., I am so sorry to forgive your sunny na please.

He saw her opening her eyes., but she didn't glance at him.

Karan: sweety please., I am really sorry. I was already angry that raj spoke rudely towards me. Now he's not speaking to me also. At least tu tho mere saath aise mat kar.

She turned towards him but she didn't look into his eyes. He couldn't control his emotions now. He cried,

She was hurt too but she can't ignore him.., she was about to get up and sit to talk properly when he hugged her and kept his face in her neck. He cried and he didn't realise but teju did., he was practically over her., he didn't put his weight but this little stint was enough for her to feel butterflies.

She shrugged off all her feelings now seeing sunny was the most important thing to her. She caressed his hair while he snuggled deep into her neck.

Teju: sunny rona nahin please. Even I can't see you like this all broken.., didn't I say whatever it is we will face together. Didn't we promise each other to be there for each other? Bolo sunnyy.

He slowly came moved his face staring at her with lost eyes. He still layed in the same position. Teju's heart broke looking at him.

Teju wiped his tears and slowly kissed his forehead. Karan closed his eyes feeling so peaceful. She let her lips stay there for more than a minute. Tears rolled down from both of their eyes.

Teja: sunny kuch nahin hoga., problem se bhaago mat. Bhaiyu se baat karo explain him clearly whatever you want to say. Aise silent rehne se and sabko igonre Karne se kuch nahin hoga, it will make you even more restless. Aur tho aur mere sunny ko aise restless rehna pasand nahin na. Bolo sunny chup kyun ho?