Chapter 1.!!

With the warmth spreading over, birds chirping, people running to catch up the day, with various honks of horn showing the start of the day, there was an early 30's guy with no trace of worry and dreaming happily, cuddled inside a duvet on a lavish king sized bed.

And will the smart gadget be happy for being ignored? Nah, the gadget was ringing continuously, which had finally distracted the dreaming man from his crazy dreams.

The man wakes up with a cute frown on his face but smiles like a fool looking at the caller ID.

Man: Hi mummaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!!!

Mumma: Hi mera sunny😘 (You guys would've guessed it by now that the man was Pur very own KK). Abb tak uthe nahin ho?( you didn't wake up yet) Tera kya karu mein 🙆🏻‍♀️, (what would I do with you?) (Typical Indian mom 🙄).

Karan: Mumma Mumma, shant mein kal late aaya tha ghar, isliye abb tak so raha tha. (Mumma calm down, I have come back home late night, so I've been sleeping till now)

*I'll Address Karan's mom as Mumma Kundra i.e MK*

MK: Bas bhi karo abb, aaj kya karne waala hain tu? Shoot tho nahin hein na tera. (Okay enough of you now, what are you going to do today, because you don't have shoot today)

Karan: Haanji Mumma shoot tho nahin hain par shayad mujhe ek show ki launch party mein jaana honga. (Yes mumma, there's no shoot today, but I might have to attend a launch party of a show)

MK: Acha theek hain, abb uth jaa, mein phone rakh deti hoon, kaam hain mujhe. Tujhe utaane ke liye call ki main tho, tune bola tha na utaane ko kal. (Oh its fine, now get up, ill hang up the call now, I've work to do, I called to wake you up as you've asked me to.)

Karan: Thank you mumma you're the best, I love you, take care.

MK: I love you too mera bachha, bye. (I love you too my kid, bye.)

With that she disconnected the call.

And our Karan sits on the bed lazily and prays before getting down the bed. He goes into washroom and comes back after a long shower. He had a tiring week due to shoots and had to let go of weekend also to complete the shoots. And finally he has got an off of two days which he's going to utilise to sleep to the fullest. (After all, sleep is our KK's true love, not for too long though🙈.)

Karan came into living room, and saw breakfast was already prepared and arranged on table. He being the curious kid went on to check and saw it was his favourite paratha. He was smiling like a fool. He went into kitchen to check for maid and found kamal didi making tea for him. He quietly went and greeted her,

Karan: Good morning Kamal Didi, Kaise ho aap, Milna hi nahin hua late night shoots ki wajah se. (Good morning kamal Didi, how are you, couldn't meet you at all because of late shoots.)

Kamal Didi: good morning baba, mein theek hoon. Haaa auntyji ne bata diya shoots ke baare mein, maine poora ghar clean kardiya aur laundry bhi kardiya. (Good morning Baba, I'm fine and aunty ji has told me about late shoots, I've cleaned the house and also have done laundry.)

Karan just smiled and thanked her. Later she was seen asking him,

Kamal didi: Baba, mere bete ne school khatham karake ghar vapas aaya hostel se, tho mein 2 din kaam ke liye nahin aapaungi. Aapko theek hain kya.

(Bab, my son have returned from hostel completing school, so I'm planning to take leave for 2 days, is it okay for you?)

Karan: Arrey Didi, go na and spend sometime with him, its okay I'll manage for two days koi na.