Chapter 48.!!

First and foremost...,,,,, a big big bigger and biggest thank you to each one of you all. I am so overwhelmed with all the support and love you guys gave ❤️

Grateful for all of you. ❤️

Happy readiinnggggggg. ❤️

Hospital..!!

Karan sat there holding her close to himself.., he couldn't show it out but he was So relieved seeing her awake..,,

Teja: sunny dard ho raha hain

Karan heart pained seeing her whimper like that.

Karan: it will be okay soon baby. Jeeju aayega na tho he will see and give you some medicines. Don't cry please.

She still cried.., it was unbearable for her.., he slowly took his phone holding her properly., he called GJ. He waited for GJ to pick up the cal but it didn't happen.., he sighed.

That's when the room door opened revealing the three boys.., and seeing teja like that with Karan they wondered what happened?

Raj: sunny kya huaaa..? Is she up? Wait she's crying but why..??

He went towards teja to see her and tried to bring her out from Karan's hold but she didn't let him do that. Raj was stunned.., his doll didn't wanted to come to him.., while Karan was shocked too.

Raj: doll see bhaiyu is here aaja mere paassss..

Teja cryingly: sunny its paining a lot..,

That alerted GJ.., he quickly came towards Karan and tried to check her but she didn't allow him to.., she was clinging to Karan.

GJ through eyes: do something.., I have to check her.

Karan nodded and slowly patted her.

Karan: sweety its paining na and you want it to go away right?

He moved her head in order to see her face. Her eyes were full of tears he wiped the..,

Teja nodded yesss.,

Karan: so let jeeju check na sweety., he will do something to lessen your pain., I won't go anywhere I will be standing here only I promise.

Teja: pinky promise?

Karan: pinky promise..!!

She nodded and he laid her on bed properly.,,,

Karan: jeeju why is it happening like this?

GJ: it isn't anything serious sunny.., high dose of medicine ki wajah se.., we will have to inject her a medicine which will help her pain go away in a while.

She was still crying.., while Karan's heart was aching seeing her like that.., and raj was heart broken, she didn't wanted to come to him and she is crying because of pain..,,, sammy was sad tooo. He was clueless because of his lost mind.

GJ injected the medicine..., while she slowly drifted into sleep. GJ sighed.

Karan: jeeju she slept again?

GJ: no no.., the medicine helps her relax..m she will be up in few minutes bas.

Sammy got a text on his phone and when he saw that.., he was hell shocked. He quickly turned towards GJ but saw that Karan was there too. He know he can't show this in front of him. He was tensed he has to tell this to GJ anyhow.

GJ who observed sammy from the time he turned towards him understood about what the message is. He has to talk to sammy quickly.

GJ: sunny raj you both stay here with her.., while me and sammy will meet Adi and come.