Chapter 49..!!

Kundrra Mansion..!!!

GJ was totally shocked when KD told about Khurrana coming and talking about resolving their enmity. It surely didn't sit well with him..,, he feels like something is amiss.

GJ(inner talk): yeh kya ho raha hain yaar. Everything is so confusing. But if he was keen on solving their issue why did he leave when he got to know sunny was coming home. Ugggghhhhhh... par sabse pehle I will go meet Adi. Solving this is needed. I will take sammy with me.

GJ saw elders were discussing among themselves while all the ladies were up. He noticed raj was on phone seeing something. He called him.

GJ: raj bacha go freshen up and you should eat food and have medicines too.

Raj quickly nodded and went in., he saw sammy coming down. He signalled sammy.., and sammy understood.

GJ: papa and baba I and sammy are going on a small work. We will be back soon.

KD: par kya kaam.? Kuch hua hain kya?

GJ: papa calm down.., just related to one of my research. I need sammy's help. We will be back soon. Inform poonam too please. Saying that he rushed out pulling sammy along.

KD shook his head at their behaviour.

KD: yeh bacche bhi naa.., saara time kaam kaam.

TD: dekh bola bhi kon..? You should see yourself back then how you used to work.

KD: you should support me.

TD: woh tho kabhi nahin hongaaa.

KD made faces while TD laughed seeing him.

Raj freshen up and sat on his bed and decided to call his PA.., and when he spoke to his PA he realised so many blunders that happened in his absence., but the most shocking one was the entire fiasco that happened in Punjab behind his back and his family planning an attack on him. And saddest part was Karan knew this. He was mad., mad is a small word. He was enraged.

He rushed out of his room to meet Karan.., he barged into his room and looking at the sudden disturbance he raised his head to shout but stopped seeing the person. It was raj., but his face scared him, it's been years that he saw raj this mad. He put his laptop aside and stood up only to receive the tightest alp ever.

Karan stood there shocked., he kept his hand on the cheek where raj slapped him and looked at him with tears.., he didn't expect this., he never expected this.

Karan: budd..buddyyyy.

Raj shouted making Karan flinch..

Raj: don't don't even utter that word. You aren't my buddy. You aren't. You are just Karan Kundrra now. The KK., but not my buddy. My sunny will never hide things from me. He will never let me live in dark like this. My sunny will never make me think of myself as weak.

Karan stood shocked listening to this., he didn't see this coming.

Raj: you know what I hate you Karan, I hate you for trusting you so much to think that you won't hide things from me. What was the need to take everything upon yourself when you know it will take a toll on your health and emotions., what was the need to put yourself in danger, why did you break our pact of not keeping anything from each other.

Karan whispered: didn't wanted to stress you, you were already upset due to happenings.

Raj: so what., we would have dealt it together right., what was the need to take risk. Why Karan, why.

Raj's heart broke seeing Karan like that.., but he was too angry to melt down.

Raj: I will handle you later. Keep doing things in dark.