Chapter 79

Hello Everyone, 

Make sure to vote and comment, if you're liking the update. 

Teju's POV:

Finally after no break shots, we are done now. What a day it's been, I spoke to Di and got to know that they would reach there soon, I miss them already, what an eventful week it has been. And now my stupid friends of mine are all teasing me saying that I am the most pampered princess as I narrated what all happened in the past few weeks, I didn't tell them about Bhaiyu and Karan, I can't tell them unless they are comfortable with it. This sunny is too much involved in work that he didn't even text, I had to call his PA to know about him, I sighed and made my way home, and I went to freshen up.

I came down after a long shower and saw that the table was already set, along with a note,

Karan Baba and Tejudi,

I made Rajma Chawal and chicken kebab for dinner, and I will come tomorrow morning again, I have spare Keys.

Please khalo, nahi tho Bhaiya marengee.

-Your cute cook,

Manoj. :)

She giggled at his cuteness. She went into the kitchen and saw that there were snacks, she took her favourites and one chocolate and settled in the living room. She knows that Karan is going to be home late, she just hoped he has dinner at home. She put on TMKUC and lay on the sofa comfortably.

Karan's POV:

Oh my goodness, attending back-to-back meetings isn't as easy as giving back-to-back shots. I am glad employees aren't giving me a hard time with silly mistakes, and again this is the first day only. I am so tired and all I want is little warm food and a good sleep because I can't function amidst this work stress.

I checked the time and realised it was half past ten, I am sure Teju might be home now, I left for the parking lot to see BG waiting

BG: Hello Boss, I was waiting for you so that I'd drop you off and go home,

I was confused and asked him about Parvez,

BG: Raj sir orders, during the night I am dropping you and teju ma'am back home.

I nodded and shook my head at Raj's protectiveness, I can manage myself. I asked BG about teju to which replied that she was home before 2 hours.

He sighed, that little girl might be asleep by now.

He was slightly amused seeing the scene in the living room after he entered, Teju was sleeping with one leg down and another on the sofa, with a half-eaten chocolate and chips bowl to her side. He started laughing when he saw the TV screen, it was Daya Bhabhi's funny scene.

He shook his head at her and dropped his belongings on the sofa and settled beside her with a water bottle. He stroked her hair and whispered

Karan: Wake up Teju, have your dinner and sleep again.

She moved a little but sat up with a jerk and started shouting,

Teja: who are you, why are you here?

Karan smacked her head lightly,

Karan: open your eyes, wide.

She then noticed it was Karan and smiled sheepishly,

Teju: When did you come?

Karan: 10 mins pehle, when you were busy dreaming about food.

She glared at him,

Teja: I am hungry, jaldi fresh hoke ajao na please.

He nodded and kissed her forehead while getting up, she smiled at him and left to heat the food.

Soon they finished their dinner and slept due to the tiring day.

Days went by, and Teja couldn't see Karan for over a week now while Karan used to check up on her late at night after coming home, he was leaving for the office in the early hours even before she was up, all thanks to his meetings.

Teja tried hard to stay awake or wake up early in the morning, she was missing Karan, the last time he was normal was the day he came back from the office and cuddled with me, and from then it was like the ignoring game,

Teja's POV:

I don't know why is he ignoring me, maybe I need to talk to him directly, I'm trying to catch hold of him every day but I am unable to do it, she was determined to meet him at any cost, she planned on going to his office during his lunch.

The next day arrived pretty soon than expected, I was all ready to visit him with his favourite Italian dishes, but I felt nervous, I slowly entered the office building and found BG waiting for me, I am glad that I have called him up, he escorted me to Karan's office floor where his PA was sitting near a desk, who seemed nervous, BG introduced me to him and he greeted me,

Without waiting for a second I was about to enter his room when I heard a voice, which I am sure belonged to some witch, but what shocked me was she was sitting on Karan's lap and he was smirking, something within my heart broke, I didn't understand the feeling but seeing her sitting on the place that was exclusively for me made me want to hit that good for nothing man like anything. BG stood beside me shocked, he smiled nervously while the PA was silent, I moved from there and said to BG

Teja: Give this lunch to your boss and make sure he doesn't he finishes it and she turned to his PA and said "I hope his schedule is clear for this weekend?"

To which he nodded,

Teja: make sure you don't disturb him with calls, handle it unless there's an emergency. Now I will show your boss, who the real boss is. he thinks he can smirk and play daddy to girls, I bet would be scared to even come back home. She turned to BG and said, "don't you dare say that I came here."

He nodded and I left with so much anger in my body.

Once she left PA turned to BG and said,

PA: you said she's a cute and sweet girl, but damn she's so scary.

BG: even I am shocked, no wonder she is like a sister to Raj sir, that man looks like vanilla ice cream but his anger is no less than dark red velvet.

PA looked at him weirdly,

BG sheepishly: I am hungry so I am comparing him with food items.

Precap:

"So you think you can do anything in the name of work and business?"

"yes,"

"Mark my words, within the next 48 hours, you will regret accepting these words." 

Jealousy and Possessiveness is always the first step to blooming feelings, just like trust.

The next chapter will be about the initial stages of feelings. 

Until then do vote and follow me, if you're liking the story. 

Love,

Chandrika.