Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Tsuyoi P.O.V.

I finally hopped over the fence and landed cleanly on my feet. Who does he think is? Drawing his zanpakuto to a person like me? Shame on him! If I wasn't calm I would've sent him over to Squad 4! I thought to myself as I strode away from the garden. But...his eyes...when he finally made eye contact with me he seemed to look at me as in disbelief... And why does everybody call me Hisana... Just who is this Hisana? But still...the man's face looked a bit...sad for some reason. Well, I shrugged it off, it's his problem not mine. I walked toward my barrack hoping not to be yelled at by my captain since I was out for a long period of time. He took notice but didn't say anything. So then i just took my seat and filled out the rest of the paperwork that was newly replaced.

"Tsuyoi, there is going to be a meeting for every squad in 30 min. are you coming?" My captain asked me as I was trying to finish my paperwork. I gave him a curt nod,

"I'll be there, go on ahead, I'm almost done with everything."I said shuffling through the papers to see if I missed any that I didn't fill out. I heard the door close as I was still checking papers. Finally after a couple minutes, I arranged them and headed off towards the room that the meeting was held in.

Byakuya P.O.V.

I was talking to Captain Hitsugaya who stood next to me when she walked in. She closed the door with ease, all eyes turned to her. She made her way through the crowded room and stood next to her squad. She made eye contact me then looked away as if thinking that I was nothing more than roadkill blocking her way. I too ignored her presence, but she didn't really seem to care. When the meeting was over everybody left the room, I followed Captain Ichimaru and saw that he was talking to that girl, I stood behind and heard her address him in his real name rather than his last name.

"You," I said as I walked beside her, "Should address him as "Captain"" I said as I looked at her gray eyes that somewhat triggered something inside of me.

"And you," She stared at me, "Should mind your own business," She held her gaze, "It's not your cause what I address him as." Her eyes never even wavered for a second. Does she even know that she's talking to a captain? I watched as she turned around with a flourish of her kimono, she left. Gin gave me a mischievous grin as he made eye contact with me. I looked away ignoring his grin that was burning a hole through my head. He turned to my direction and walked beside me.

"You know she awfully reminds me of your late wife Hisana." Gin told me, as he kept in pace with me. I paused for a second as I was still walking, I looked at Gin then replied,

"She may look like her, but it still doesn't have any of my wife's characteristics." I strode and turned a corner.

"Well, of course, because that girl, has the characteristics that match you more than your Hisana." Gin told me. I stopped in my tracks and glared at him hard. He raised his hands up in surrender.

"I'm just saying Byakuya, don't get into a nasty twist. Toodles for now." Gin opened a screen door and left me to myself. I walked to my barrack and was left alone when I told my lieutenant that I wanted to be alone for the moment. I sighed as I sat on an armchair. I closed my eyes. Then for some reason I kept hearing Gin's voice circling my head on how much that woman looked like my Hisana. I fell into a deep slumber and had woken up later, but having the urge to go and see the garden that I had planted for Hisana.

I slid open the screen door and walked through the little stony steps leading to the bridge, the breeze was soft, I looked around and noticed that I had overslept for it was about night time. Everything was dark. The only light that I could see was the lights that I had planted for walking in my garden at night. The last light that had illuminated everything was the moon. It was full tonight. It had set itself over the bridge. Then I saw a figure leaning on the bridge rails. Her kimono floated around her swiftly. I couldn't see her face until she pulled a strand of hair away from her face, my eyes widened in shock. Hisana!