Chapter 68

Chapter 68
Yasahii P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in his arms. It seemed that he was already awake. I gave him a sleepy smile and nuzzled closer to his chest as he held me tight. He gave me a peck on the lips as we laid down in silence, no words needed to be said on how we felt right at that moment. Ever since yesterday I feel as if I fallen even more for this man. I'm not sure how that was possible but for me it was. I pulled out and away from his arms to go to the bathroom. The moment I was finished and opened the door out to see that Byakuya was not sleeping on the bed. My eyebrows went up in curiosity, where could he be? I took a step out from the bathroom and felt myself being carried up and was playfully tackled by Byakuya onto the bed.

"Oh my god what are-ahhh stop! That tickles!" I laughed uncontrollably as he nuzzled the nape of my neck with his nose. I could feel him smiling against my skin as I tried to pull him away. But my arms were captive in his as he continued to tickle me. "Stop it!" I laughed even more because his hair was tickling my chin making me even more vulnerable. Pulling in all the strength that I had I heaved myself on top of him. "*Tsk* I said "Stop"!" I tried to calm down my laughter as I laid breathlessly on his chest. It wasn't until a moment later when I started to tickle him too. He started to laugh in defeat as I touched him. 

"Stop! I surrender!" He tried to make out. I shook my head.

"You didn't stop when I said for you to," I grinned, "What makes you think that I will do the same for you?" I tickled him even more until he flipped me landing on top of me. I laughed even more at his outburst on how stubborn this man can get. Our laughter were both combined by now. When we finally calmed down Byakuya gave me a kiss as my hands went up from his back to his hair as the kiss deepened. I broke away to where our noses touched and smiled in pure happiness.

"It's time for me to leave," he said to me as he got off of me. I nodded my head as he changed into his robes. I made the bed while he was changing. There was no time for him to eat so he was going to go directly to his office.

"I shall be back shortly," Byakuya kissed me goodbye as I sent him off at the gate. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and bade him farewell. He brought me to him closer for a kiss.   

"I'll be waiting for you," I whispered against his lips. He gave a nod of his head and set his forehead against mine, trying to drink in the moment of what he had.

"I love you," He breathed, I smiled gently into his eyes after hearing those words leave his lips. With a deep sigh I too, whispered the same thing.

"I love you too Byakuya," I gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled as he pulled away, before he could flash step away he took one more look at me, then my stomach. In a flash he was gone. I smiled to myself and walked back inside, the guards greeting me a good morning. Since I was feeling so happy with myself I decided to finish up the sweater that I was busy knitting. My belly isn't getting all that big yet, I looked down at it but it will soon, I thought. After a couple of hours later my butler and servants came and set down a tray of food for me to eat. I took the food gratefully and continued to work on the sweater. I was done hours later as I was in formed the that tailor was here. I stood up and bowed formally. The tailor did the same, she was a humble aging woman but had talent when it came down to a needle and thread.

She took out some of the kimonos that I had hand-picked. She had to get my measuring size and the right fabric since the child in my stomach was going to be growing. She measured my waist, legs, arms and chest. She took notes and asked me for what kinds of fabric would I like. All I said was if it was comfortable for me then it would be fine. She clothed me in an elegant kimono and made sure the measurements were right. I twirled around in a nearby mirror admiring the fabric. Just then the mirror burst right in front of me as I covered myself before any of the glass could hit me. I lowered my arms to stare at the broken mirror, but....why did it break? I touched the pieces that were on the floor, nothing was there to break the mirror at all. I was thinking until I felt a deep rumbling that came from the ground as I fell forward, from the air I felt an tremendous force of reiatsu...someone's who I didn't recognize. I tried to stand up but was falling once again when even more powerful reiatsu appeared smothering me. I winced and tried my best to get up. My butler and servants came rushing in and helping me up.

"What's going on?" I tried to steady myself on my feet as they helped me. The servants both looked at each other and to the butler. My butler spoke.

"I don't know myself," For a second a second both my servants and the butler looked at lost for words. Knowing that they needed someone to order them I said,

"Send a guard out to see what is going on, have him come back with information." I ordered in a low voice, "I know it's someone who's going to attack, so if it gets too dangerous make sure he comes back," My servants and butler nodded their heads and left the room. Turning to the tailor I said to her, "Please take your stay here until we investigate what is going on outside," She nodded her head. No sooner than five minutes later there was a call out ritual sent to everyone in the Soul Society. I recognized it as my captain's voice!

"We are being attacked by quinces! Do not use bankai! They have the ability to steal it! I repeat do not use bankai!" I heard for the first time his voice frightened, and my captain was never in a situation like this before.

"Quincy!" My eyes widened, "How? They were eliminated years ago!" But then I could no longer hear my captain any longer. I gritted my teeth, since when were the quinces able to steal our bankai? And how are they still alive? The door slid open as one of the Kuchiki's guards fell forward collapsing on the ground. I ran to him helping up.

"What happened?" I asked him as I stared in shock as he started to bleed from his stomach. "Oh my god!" I tried to stop the blood but it was overflowing.

"Mistress...we're being attacked," He heaved out blood from his lips as he stared into my eyes, "Quinces...they're powerful..." he spat out blood again, "The young master's...bankai," He breathed out, "Was stolen," He closed his eyes trying to bear with the pain.

"What! Impossible!" I tried my best to help him up. The butler appeared beside me with the doctor and servants. The doctor took me from his hands and opened the clothing that covered the guard's chest. In the middle there was a hole that was made. I heard Hinata give a scream as I stood up, blood coating my kimono and hands.

"Where are my zanpakutos," I turned to my butler and servants with fury burning in my eyes.