Chapter 19

Byakuya P.O.V.

I saw her reach over her desk for a new pencil, replacing the broken one I saw her break earlier from trying to write. Then started on her worksheet. I stared down at my finished paper, setting down my pencil. I stared at her figure that was turned back to me. A vision of her fighting that adjuachas ran through my mind. It's not that I didn't want to help her but, it's just that I wanted to see if she could handle. She did well, even though I could have finished him off quicker than she could. Now I am just assuming that she is angry for letting herself let him get away. I never actually seen her act this way before, but...it was natural for her to be angry.
The bell rang for the period to end. Also for lunch to start. I didn't move from my seat because I was not yet hungry enough. I sat there in my seat wondering about the disappearing adjuchas. Since it was wounded badly by Tsuyoi, it couldn't have gone far. A girl with curly hair walked up to me with a couple of her friends as well.
"Hi!" she purred at me, sitting in the empty desk that was in front of me, I looked away ignoring that her presence was there, "I heard," She said crossing her arms on my desk, "That you're new," She gave me a playful smile. "Want me to show you around,"
"No," I said without hesitation, I packed my things into my bag and walked to where Tsuyoi sat. Setting down my bag onto the seat that was vacant next to hers. She looked up from her paper.
"Who the hell is that girl?!" I heard a girl growl from where I last sat. I saw Tsuyoi ignore me and started to play around with her phone, checking for any signs of hollows. Specifically that adjuchas perhaps. Her lips curved into a thin line, then slapped her cellphone shut. I sat pulling a book out to read.

Tsuyoi P.O.V.
He took a seat next to me, opening a book to read. After stuffing my phone into my skirt pocket, I just stared out the window. I sighed, and scooted out of my chair, making my way to the bathroom. I saw from where Byakuya sat, the girls were gone. I opened the door, turning left, until I saw a sign that pointed for the women' s restroom. I pushed it open, revealing the girls who were kissing up to Byakuya. They seemed to be cornering someone. But I didn't go to investigate, because it wasn't my problem. After flushing the toilet, I washed my hands in the sink,
"But I just asked him a question is all!" I heard a small squeak come from the little group.
"I don't care! Stop talking to him! He is MINE!" I heard a hand slam the wall, followed by a terrified squeal. I dried my hands from paper towels and opened the door, as it fell with a close, I heard the sound of a slap, and a scream. I sprung the door open, seeing just in time as the little girl with brown hair be thrown to the ground by, a curly haired girl. On her cheek was a slapping red mark. The curly haired girl grabbed the little girl by the scruff of her shirt reaching in for another hit. I got in there just in time, grasping her hand in mid air as it was going to strike down the little girl. I saw her give me a dirty look.
I saw as her other hand that was free from mine, and tried to hit me with the other. I grabbed both her hands and shoved her against the wall. I heard her screech out in pain. I looked to the little girl to see of she was all right. She was trying her best to get up. I turned around to face the bully.
"You," I released my hands from hers, "Pick on someone your own size," Letting myself know that I scared her enough so that she won't do anything else, I left the bathroom. I was walking when I heard the small soft pitter pattering of running feet. I felt someone grasp my hand. I turned to see it was the victim that was in the bathroom. One side of her face was red, and tears ran through her little eyes. I felt her plea just looking at her eyes. The first time I noticed bout her was her two pigtails that were tied to her head. She looked adorable. With those chocolate brown eyes, and petite figure.
Before I could say any words of comfort a couple of other girls, starting running towards my direction in hot pursuit. One of the girls with short blond hair took the crying girl away from me, and was patting her head, as she glared at me. Her other two friends too glared.
"What did you do to Lina?!" She spat at me. I just looked at her and walked away, not even to bother explaining to her, nor caring if she came to hate me or not. As I walked away I checked my cellphone for the adjuchas. So far there isn't a trace of it. I shut it, with a flick of my pointer finger. Finally arriving at my destination. I slid the door open. So far little amount of students had made it back from lunch break, but Byakuya was gone. I took a seat in my desk, flipping my phone again for any sign of hollows. I heard footsteps walking towards my direction. I ignored them.
"Hey, you're new right?" I looked up to see who spoke to me. Three boys were at my desk blocking my view of everything. I didn't answer their question but went back to tapping my phone.
"My names Toya, I already know who you are Shinzo," I saw a hand rest upon my desk. I took no notice really, what so ever. There was silence for a moment and laughter, because I heard his friends teasing him about not knowing how to get girls. I could feel him tense up in anger mixed with annoyance. I saw my phone get taken away from the boy called Toya. He was searching through my phone.
"What is this?" He said tapping away, then glancing at me. I felt something roar within me because I HATE it when others touch my stuff without permission.
"What?" He said putting on a smile, "You want it?" I stared blankly at my desk, not bothering to look at him. I felt my chin being lifted to look at his face.
"How bout a date with me huh?" He gave me a smirk. I, for the first time made eye contact with him, then my hand slowly reached up to touch his hand that held my chin. I touched it gently, giving him a sad, enticing look, as if I was surrendering. I felt him give off a even bigger smirk. That was a sign of weakness that I was looking for. I grabbed his hand, and with a flick of my wrist slammed him onto my desk, with me standing up in the process. I took my phone back, shoving it into my pocket, and swerved my hand into a fist, ready to release at his throat. I felt a hand catch it just I was about to strike. I turned to see who had interrupted me. It was Byakuya.