Chapter 67

Chapter 67
Tsuyoi P.O.V.

One week later I sighed as I set down my sewing material and lay strewn on the floor. My servants and my butler hovering over me trying to find out if I was sick. It would be normal if I feel nauseated because I am pregnant.

"Is there something troubling you Lady Kuchiki?" My butler asked me. I glanced sideways at him shaking my head no and closing my eyes...just wanted to be in a moment...is all. They all glanced at each other and I could feel them shoot nervous looks at me. I smiled lightly stood up cleaning the sewing things because I didn't really feel like sewing at the moment. My butler and servants helped me as well. When they were all cleaned up and into the basket, I gave it to Hinata to put away. That was when I heard the sound of the rice-papered door slide open. I turned around quickly to see what that was about until I felt myself being lifted into the air by Byakuya. He spun with him in his arms as I gave an awkward laugh. The butler and servants were shocked to see their young master act like this but were delighted. From the corner of my eyes I could see them quietly leave the room softly closing the sliding door.

"What is going on?" I smiled at him as he finally put me down. Without an answer he pulled me towards him with a kiss and hugged me tightly to him.

"I want to show something," He broke away breathlessly from my lips, "It is something that Kurosaki Ichigo gladly had the time to show me when delivering his powers..." He whispered to me. 

"What is it?" I asked, curiosity furrowing my brow. He slowly entangled one of my hands and fingers while the other hand was going to touch the side of my face, and he set his forehead to mine.

"Let me show you," He kissed my eyes. I looked at him oddly but obliged, when his other hand finally was set on my cheek, the other on my hand I felt my world frenzy into a stop. Everything had turned dark even though my eyes were wide open. Then...I could hear the faint playing of music. It was a woman's voice...she softly sang,

The day we met~ At the words that were sung I saw myself leaning on the bridge, Byakuya there staring at me...the time he thought I was Hisana... was "The day we met" I blinked...what is this?

Frozen I held my breath~ "Frozen I held my breath" before he walked to me, he couldn't believe that I was right there...

Right from the start~

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...~ At first sight of my figure "He knew he found a home for his heart, right from the start," As I saw Byakuya move towards me hugging me for the very first time...are these flashbacks? If they are...he kept them for this long.

... beats fast~ The scenery changed for when we went camping, and Byakuya followed me outside...the Tsuyoi in there I saw her touch the wound that was on his chest...so that's where his heart "Beats fast" ...I widened my eyes...is he showing me his mind?

Colors and promises~ The view disappeared sending me to the place at the hanami Kisuke threw, Byakuya and I dancing hand in hand in our kimonos...as we came closer...unwavering eyes as we looked at each other...with love as the cherry blossoms were falling down...

How to be brave?~ Then when we were walking home after the festival at school when he was about to tell me how he felt, but I ran away from him

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?~ As I ran away I saw him clench his hands in frustration...something I didn't see...

But watching you stand alone~ The scene changed where he was watching me when after Hiresuna was first seen and I was crying to myself because...I was "Standing alone" not allowing anyone in.