Chapter 45

Chapter 45
Tsuyoi P.O.V.

He was trying to reach for me, I jumped up and landed to the side, and that's when I saw pink cherry blossoms envelope around the hollow, Byakuya, and I. I ran towards Byakuya and then he pointed his finger to the hollow, the cherry blossoms swallowed the hollow up. When the pink disappeared there was nothing that took his place.

"Quickly return into your gigai," Byakuya said as he returned into his. I nodded my head and set Kashina down near the door where she could be hidden. I returned into my gigai and as soon as I did, the cherry blossoms swirled even faster around us both, making a circle keeping us in, but just at the top there was a an opening, all of the cherry blossoms that surrounded us, swerved up to the top of the opening and burst forth into the crowd, making them think that this was the end of the show. Miyori gave a shout telling the audience that it was the end. The townspeople were in an uproar and clapping at the brilliant ending that Byakuya had come up with. I watched as the cherry blossoms floated down slowly and landed in my palm. I felt arms wrap around me. Turning my head, I was not disappointed to see that it was Byakuya.

"Byakuya," I whispered to him as I turned around to face him. He blinked his eyes at me as if saying 'what?' I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms traveled down to my lower back as he hugged me closer to him. "This time..." I looked into his grey eyes, "I'm ready to fall in love..." I stood on the tips of my toes and gave him a kiss. I felt him notice my surprise but he didn't pull away. Instead he hugged me tighter kissing me back. I heard the crowd behind me clap as loud as ever at the ending of this Cinderella story. I broke away from the kiss and turned to face the crowd. With Byakuya's hands still in mine, we both took a bow. Hours later after the main cabin was cleared, there was a barbecue that was taken outside. The camping leader did question where the "Monster" was from, but we told him that we trashed the made up monster (because we at first made it out of cardboard,) so he rarely paid attention. 

Everybody was sent to their cabin to dress out in something dressy because of the barbecue party that was made for us. I must admit, I sat on my futon as Miyori and Lina had something to dress in. The play was actually good. 

"You don't have anything to wear?" Lina looked at me up and down. I gave a light smile and shook my head. 

"Tsuyoi Shinzo?" I heard a voice call to me. I stood up and realized that it was my cabin leader Futari. In her hands was a white box. I stood in front of her as she handed it to me.

"Who's it from?" I asked questioningly. From behind me I could hear Lina and Miyori rushing to see what was in the white box. Futari gave a shrug.

"It was at the door with your name on it," She put her hands on her hips and pointed to the white box. "Now open it! I wanna see who's it from?" She said. I nodded and gave a laugh, Lina and Miyori too were pestering me to open the box. I nodded my head and turned to the box that was in my arms. From the whiteness of it I can see intricate designs that the box had on the front cover. It have been expensive, I thought to myself as I opened the lid off from the bottom. There was tissue paper that wrapped whatever inside. But on top of the tissue paper was a note. With one hand holding the bottom of the white box. With my other free hand I read the note.

"Since there is a party, I never really had the chance to buy a dress for you to attend it. It would delight me to see you in it. Signed Byakuya Kuchiki." I read it out loud. There were a lot of Oohing that came from the girls. I turned back to see that all of the girls in the cabin were hovering over me and the letter. Lina exclaimed in excitement.

"Hurry! I wanna see what he bought for you!" A lot of the other girls agreed. I gave Miyori and Lina to hold the lid of the box and the letter as I rustled through the tissue wrap. From the tissue I took out a a beautiful blue dress embroidered with pink roses with two straps for my shoulders. Gasps were heard all around me. A smile slowly on my lips as I rubbed the soft fabric between my thumb and fore finger.