Chapter 56

Chapter 56
Tsuyoi P.O.V.

I clenched Byakuya's hand in need because...just telling him the story was far too hard and too much for me to bear any longer...my eyes softened "I remembered how I first met Captain Hitsugaya...he agreed to help me because he too knew that it was wrong that Hiresuna killed my lover and parents..."I smiled lightly remembering my captain scolding me that I still had to go to shinigami school..."But I only went for a year in Soul Reaper Academy because I was already skilled in martial arts and weaponry. I never really paid attention on spells as much because of that I only knew a few effective ones. But..." I closed my eyes..."I was too late...Renji...the red-head told me the news that...she too murdered them again...Soul Society was too big when I tried to find them...another reason why I was afraid for Lina and them because I feared I would not be able to find them...the same as Kai and my parents. My captain wondered how it was possible that she was not behind the doors of hell...

That's when it came to the documents that she wasn't the first soul to escape from the gates of hell...she, I knew by heart was very clever in her ways. That was when I took my status in Soul Society...and met you...in your garden..." I looked him in the eyes. His eyes gentle as he met against mine. I felt him give my hand a light squeeze. He leaned towards me and kissed my hair...I closed my eyes and heard him murmur to me,

"Thank you...for that day," he pulled away and put his forehead to mine, "Now I understand why you have attacked her...I'm so sorry..,but you are at fault too because...all these times I have been with you...you never told me anything," He stood up and helped me as well. "Do you not know how much it pains me that I know yet nothing of you," He turned towards me, my chin brought up in his hand. I closed my eyes as he did so, "Look at me," he whispered gently, I slowly blinked up at him and met his grey eyes. "Why...do you always have to keep to yourself? You know that I am here...and always will be." He kissed my forehead, my eyes stared to the ground.
"I know that...thank you Byakuya," I kissed his lips gently and felt the emotions lingering as I did so. I quickly pulled away as I heard my door slam open. I saw my captain swing in.

"Shinzo I heard that there was sight of Hiresuna," He walked towards me, I nodded my head and narrowed my eyes at the sound of her name, especially coming from someone I respected.
"Search for her...I'm sorry that I can't do the same," He nodded his head to Byakuya "Urgent orders to every lieutenant and captain, they are placed to fight in the fake Karakura Town, you on the other hand with Captain Kenpachi, Capatain Unohana and her lieutenant as well as Hanataro are to be in Hueco Mundo,"

"I understand," Byakuya nodded his head. "I will try my best to come back as quickly as I can," He whisked away from me giving me one last kiss.

"Find Hiresuna," Was my captain's last words before he went after Byakuya and the other captains whom where getting ready for battle. The door slid to a close as I stood there for a minute. Walking to my bedroom I touched the small little wardrobe that Lina had dropped awhile back...I set it down and kneeled down next to my treasure chest and opened the top. Inside was my clothing from that day Hiresuna had murdered Kai and my parents. Digging further beneath I found a cloth...bringing it to me I opened it...revealing the twin dagger to Honoo...my zanpakuto.

Honoo P.O.V.

"This," I turned to Senbonzakura "Is my brother," Senbaonzakura's eyes widened in shock as I answered the question that he had not yet time to ask. My brother stood in front of me and gave a respectful bow towards Senbonzakura.

"Greetings, my name is Kakomu,"

"The pleasure is mine," Senbonzakura returned the bow. "Senbonzakura is my name," Kakomu gave a curt nod but his gaze never left Senbonzakura's.

"I have heard a lot about you," Kakomu gave a glance down to my direction, I exchanged glances, closed my eyes and gave a light smile happy to be with my dear brother. "And your encounter with my sister,"

"Indeed, a very cheerful young woman," Senbonzakura looked at me with a hint of worry in his eyes. My eyes smiled at him reassuring him that everything would turn out okay.

"May I ask? How are you two by chance siblings," Senbonzakura averted his gaze from mine to refocus on my brother. Kakumo's eyes widened for a bit then he smiled to the ground and held my hand.

"She is my twin," Senbonzakura's eyebrows widened in shock as I averted my eyes from him and turned to face my brother face-to-face, touching his right shoulder with my right hand I turned my head to the side so I could see Senbonzakura over my shoulder.

"He is older than me by ten minutes...it took the metal smith a while to start with me..." I closed my eyes as I felt my brother's hand ruffle my hair as I opened my eyes.

"It has been so long...a year maybe..." he gave a light smile.

"Indeed it has," I said to face Senbonzakura.

"How is so that I've never felt his presence here in your realm before Honoo?" Senbonzakura asked me. I squeezed my brother's hand before I answered.

"My mistress had put him away because the only time my mistress shall need us both together...is when Hiresuna appears," I saw Kakumo's eyes narrow as he remembered the pain that she had put our mistress through.