(Final Chapter) 75

Chapter 75
Tsuyoi P.O.V.

"I'm sorry Tsuyoi But I'm going to have to do this," Byakuya said as we finally pulled apart. From behind me I could hear that there was clapping of multiple hands. I looked behind me to see Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, and the plump woman clapping and whistling.

"You go get em Tsuyoi!" Ichigo said to me as he gave me a thumbs up. Feeling so much the happier I yelled to him.

"I should say the same for you and Rukia!" I glanced at each and everyone of them. They both had a blush spread across their face as they looked away.

"Now Byakuya what were you going to-" I went limp in his arms as he touched my forehead with two fingers.

Honoo P.O.V.

I rocked myself happy that my Mistress had found her lover but...I cried even more as to myself. Kakumo went to go get something but I offered to stay behind. A hand touched my shoulder as I whipped it away.

"How rude," I heard a familiar voice say behind me, my eyes widened as I turned around cautiously into the eyes of Senbonzakura who gave a smile.

"Senbonzakura!" I jumped into his arms, while he hugged me tightly, "But how? Y-you disappeared!" I cried into him as he pulled away to look into my eyes and wiped away my tears.

"I thought my life was gone too...but the last thought I had...was of you Honoo," He kissed me.

Tsuyoi P.O.V.

"Ugh, I hate it when people put me to sleep," I thought as I was dreaming but...there was light. I opened my eyes into the eyes of Byakuya. I stood up quickly on my bed. Looking around...bed? I was back at home! 

"What happened?" I asked him as he hugged me.

"I put you to sleep," He told me as I gave him a loud slap across the cheek. He looked shocked at my morning reaction. "What was that for?" He touched his cheek.

"Why did you?" I yelled at him. He looked back at me.

"I don't want you in danger...and the fight is over...the quinces have lost...everything is back to normal," He hugged me ignoring the fact that I slapped him a while ago.

"We may begin our life," he kissed me.

Finished! This is all that I have for "Sprouting Flower"! Take note I wrote this waaayy back when I was in high school lol. I'm in college now and decided to revisit Wattpad and the crrinnggee I had for this story lmao! It hurts sooo bad! I didn't proofread lol! So forgive those grammatical errors and some plot holes that just absolutely don't make sense. I really wanted to delete my embarrassment of this story haha, but because there's so many people that liked it...I decided to finish it. -_- Hope y'all enjoyed it nonetheless! ^^! Though~! I have been writing some other stories and I'll probably think if I wanna paste them on here or not. I'll also create another a journal-type thing on here so you guys could see what I'm up to ^^! If you have commented on any chapters or on my page (I'm not too sure, not very familiar with Wattpad) then I'll try my best to answer! ^^! Thank you all for your time and patience!