Chapter 13

Tsuyoi P.O.V 

           "Enter," I heard him reply back to my knock. I obeyed opening the door. His back was facing me because he was sitting in his desk busy with something. I saw him peer at me over his shoulder and continued working on whatever.

      "I was wondering..." I paused trying to find the right words to say. "If we could go shopping for some food," I finished. I saw him turn around sitting with his side facing me not his back.

      "Well..." I started, "I don't really want to be eating fast food, plus it's not so good for our bodies as well," I said, hoping he'll say yes. He looked at the wall he was facing for a long time and then gave a nod. I looked through the suitcase that Kisuke provided for me because, I didn't have any regular clothes in the Soul Society. I saw that there were a lot of skirts, and dresses...the thing was...they were all pretty short. I sighed pinching out a dress that looked REALLY skimpy and tossed it aside.

       Finally after enough digging, I chose a green sundress that wasn't too short like the others it went over my knee, but tightened up to were my chest and waist were, showing off more of my figure. At first I thought I shouldn't wear it, but then it was better than the other ones that I found. I left the room remembering that he too had to change.

      "I'll wait for you outside," I called from my shoulder, I heard the door shut behind me, after changing into the dress, I grabbed a pair of sandals that were a bit too big for me but hey. They were all that I could find. To pass the time, I was walking outside exploring the perimeter of Kisuke's shop. I crept behind the house and saw a small shed that I never noticed before. The door creaked open easily as opened it. Inside I found a lot of junk. Then my eyes laid on a bike. It was a shade of really light green, and a wicker basket in front of it, but it was HUGE. Well for me it was. I laid my hand on the dusty handle bars.

      I heard the floorboard creak underneath me. I turned around and came face to face with Byakuya. He wore a black t-shirt and some jeans. He looked from the bike to me. 

     "Do you want to ride it?" he asked, I glanced down at the bike, 

     "No," I replied back to him, walking past him and out into the sunny day that greeted me. I walked on ahead for a bit, but didn't hear any footsteps shadowing my own. I turned around and saw that Byakuya had the bike out and was dusting the seat with his hand. 

     "What are you doing?!" I asked, "I told you that I didn't want to ride it!" I said running towards him trying to lug away the humongous bike from his hand.

      "I don't want too walk to far," He said pointing outside where the street was. I looked to where the street was and sighed, remembering that he was from a noble class and whatever he says goes. 

      "Fine," was all I said, I walked away ahead without looking back at him. I heard the spinning of wheels behind me as he caught up the pace that I was walking. At first he looked at the road, then to me.

      "Your feet don't look that comfortable," He said staring at my big sandals that were lagging on my feet. I looked down and sighed any other how. Now that I think about it...they keep slipping off my feet. I glared up ahead ignoring what he said. Then he rode in front up ahead of my path, and stopped as I walked to catch up. 

      "Get on," He said without looking at me, his back facing me, so that I couldn't see how he looked like. I thought to myself for a second. Should I? *Sigh* Oh well what the heck! Might as well...I walked reaching him, wait...there were two seat on the bike? No.Way. I saw that it was all dusted off. I sat with both my legs together on the side of the bike but I wasn't planning on holding his back. And it seemed like he too wasn't waiting for it. He rode on, through the street, the autumn leaves tumbled down behind me as we rode on. The bike path...is getting a bit rough...I noted to myself mentally...I don't wanna fall...I looked from the leaves that fell trailing behind us to his back...

     It won't hurt to...hold on...I thought to myself...plus I don't wanna cause anymore injuries for this gigai...I cautiously wrapped my arms around him. I didn't say anything...and neither did he. I thought I would feel him shudder...but he didn't do anything. Something started to flutter uncontrollably in my chest, I gripped him tighter to me. Then let go remembering what I was doing! What the heck is going on!