Chapter 73

Chapter 73
Tsuyoi P.O.V.

I waited for five minutes as she came back with trays of food I didn't know how I would manage to eat all of it! But then...I paused...I didn't eat for two days...three now since I passed out.
"Go on and dig in!" She set down the food in front of me, as I picked up the chopsticks and began to eat. With one bite...all I could say was that it was really good! I ate even more as the woman started smiling at my reaction.

"So...how did you and that young boy meet?" Her eyes beamed at me. I gave a smile and drank some water before I could start the story of...us. After I finished she gave a loud clap and wiped away a tear that formed from the corners of her eyes.

"Such a romantic couple!" She said as I gave a shy smile. I nodded my head as I placed my chopsticks on top of the trays that I had finished but...I felt...renewed...almost like new energy that was bursting through my body.

"You feel really energetic huh?" She asked me once she saw my reaction. I nodded my head. "That's my job here in the Soul King's palace, to renew those who are weak with food that will give them strength!" She slapped my back gently. I smiled at her.

"Are you ready to meet your lover?" She hopped off her feet and opened the door, as I entered after her. 

"Yes," I answered her.

"This way then Mrs. Kuchiki," She gave a sweet smile and opened the door. The room became very bright, I had to close my eyes at first, then opened them to readjust my eyes against the brightness. I saw that there was what seemed to be a battle ground, and there I saw Byakuya...his back faced me as I felt tears begin to form as I watched his figure. My tears started to fall.