Chapter 55

Chapter 55
Flashback 

I saw them take in the view of my parents bodies and me who had Hiresuna cornered up to the wall.

"Stop her Abarai! Her spiritual power is taking control of her!" The little boy ordered the red head, the red head nodded his head and as fast as lightning he was behind me holding me back from injuring Hiresuna any further. I growled and gave a yell as I elbowed his chest. Didn't work, so I collapsed to the ground bringing him with me and flipped him forward since he was bear hugging me to stop. He landed on his back with a groan. My flames still bright blue I shoved my punch into his stomach, angry because of his interruption. As my hand connected to his stomach he quickly grabbed a hold of my wrist before I could pull away. He yanked me down next to him so that he could push himself up. Swiping my feet across his, he once again fell to the ground. As he fell I gave him one last punch to his face and tried to crawl away to where Hiresuna was because our battle was not yet over.

I felt someone grab my leg and I fell forward my chin hitting the floor beneath me. I turned around and saw that the red head held one of them. With my free foot I kicked his face hoisting myself away from his hand in the process. I stood up only to be tackled to the floor yet again. I could feel the strength of the red head on top of my back, locking my hands beside me as he clenched his hands on my wrists. I gritted my teeth and felt my anger burn over me. I observed that my flames to began to expand as well. I gave a yell and broke free from the red head's grasp. Hiresuna had already got up to her feet and had my dagger in her hand. I broke into a run only when my feet were stuck to the ground...by ice?

"What the-" I looked toward the little boy who had his sword out and pointed to the ground that has froze under me, "Let me go! Get out of my business!" I screamed at the little boy.

"This IS my business!" His turquoise eyes burned into mine. Just then I heard a laugh come from behind me. Turning around Hiresuna had the knife to her throat.

"It would be a shame to die by your hand, so I will chase after your parents and you lover so you will never be together!" She cackled her green eyes turning into fire, "And don't forget! I will be searching for you!" And with that she brought the dagger to her neck and slit her throat, her blood pooling to the ground.

"No!" I screamed tried to break free from the ice that held me captive. I saw from the little boy and the red head shock running through their eyes as they witnessed something that was unexpected. "Quick kill me now!" I faced the little boy trying to reach his sword and plunge it into my chest. He moved away his eyes finally clear.

"No...I need to get to the bottom of this," He looked to the ground, I saw that the red head had already stood up and was walking towards where I was.

"No! If you don't kill me right now she will start to murder everyone precious to me!" I screamed at him trying fighting back the tears that were starting to overflow from within me.

"We are not to do anything as rash as that! Now just calm down and tell us everything that has happened." The little boy replied to me calmly to the side the red head was scratching his head in discomfort. I heard and felt myself give out a low growl deep in my throat, to tell you honestly I almost scared myself because it sounded almost animal like. Heaving out a sigh I quickly told them what had happened.

"Is that so?" The little boy crossed his arms across his chest and looked to the side.

"And...she said something about the Soul Society too," I saw the little boy's white eyebrows prick up in discomfort. He turned to the red-haired who gave him a hard stare. These people are starting to annoy me! I already told them all that has passed! Why aren't they doing anything!
"Aren't you going to go after them!?" I felt my anger up build from within me and the flames that surrounded my body started to grow bigger and bigger.

"Keep your reiatsu down will ya? We're trying our best!?" The red haired looked down to me with an expressionless face. I growled in discomfort and looked at the sword that the little white-haired boy had in his hands that was still pointed to the ice pile that froze my legs. That's it! Their not doing anything but standing around!

"If you won't do something about it, then I will!" I narrowed my eyes and took his sword's blade in my hands but saw shock run through his eyes as I felt resistance on the sword at the same time. Anger coursing through my veins I yanked the sword towards me, ignoring the fact the blade was cutting my palm that was clasped on top of it.

"Stop!" The little boy yelled, the red-haired rushed to me trying to stop the blade that would pierce me. But it was too late. The blade went through my chest, I winced in pain and the little boy stopped pulling the sword afraid that he'll draw my life's blood now that his blade was in me. I felt something explode from within me then...I saw my body fall to the floor...her eyes were closed and to her chest...and mine...were chains that were once connected but now torn hanging loosely.