Chapter 48

Chapter 48
Tsuyoi P.O.V.

Weeks soon passed as Keitara and Lina had joined the Soul Reaper Academy, they were slowly progressing. Byakuya and I on the other hand were doing well in our relationship. Reaching his office door, I gave a knock.

"Come in," I heard Byakuya's voice call me forth from his office. Sliding open the door, I found him sitting down on his desk and seemed to be practicing calligraphy. He raised his head to look who at who came in.

"Tsuyoi," He replied as he stood up from his seat. Giving a light smile, I accepted his hug. Leaving him to his work, I sat on his couch wanting to relax. "How are Lina and Keitara?"

"They're doing fine...and they had a surprised awaiting them as well," I crossed my arms together, a smile spread broadly upon my face, "The academy was where they both had met Miyori and Hikana, it seemed they were taken in,"

"I see, did you find out their abilities yet?" He dipped his brush in ink and returned to his calligraphy. It took me a moment to think about their training.

"Yes...it seems that they are working hard with their zanpakutos, although knowing the names of them will come later," I set my elbow on my right knee and leaned my chin onto my upturned palm. "Hikana seems to be very skilled in her swordplay, Lina has a taken a liking in spell casting, Keitara is not all that yet excited about the training, and lastly Miyori," I recited, "She is VERY good at defense and combat," I remembered when she sent a flying punch at the bullies who had smashed the ball onto Lina's face during their basketball game in the world of the living. Once again, I sighed, not surprising.

"Hmm," Byakuya nodded his head as I told him the rest of my exhausting day. He rose up and pushed his seat in. I too stood up. "It is time to retire from our work we have returned to today," He slid the paper door open and motioned me out first. He walked me down to my barracks and said a good-bye. Before I could open the door, he asked me,

"Would you like to take a visit to my home tomorrow...around this time perhaps," He held my hand up towards his mouth and kissed it. Smiling lightly,

"Yes...I wouldn't mind at all," He held my hand tighter and pulled me in closer to him. Since he was taller than me, he laid his chin on my head and smelled my hair. He breathed out a sigh, pulling me slowly away he came closer and gave me a gentle kiss. He whispered to me good bye then left. When he disappeared, my door was slid open by the four bouncy girls that had taken shelter in my barrack.

"Tsuyoi!" they all shouted together in unison and clung onto me like monkeys and dragged me inside of my own house. The door was slammed shut as the giggling grew louder.

"So we heard!" Hikana raised her eyebrows mischievously.

"That your going over to his house tomorrow!" Miyori finished by giving me a smack on the shoulder as I fell forward...she really is getting stronger. Keitara was clapping her hands in delight of the news that was outside of the door...where was Lina? Little pigtails came tumbling through my room. With her hands on her hips she opened the door leading outside and grabbed onto the scruff of my kimono and dragged me out of my own barracks, the other girls following after.

"Do you NOT have anything DECENT in your closet to go out sometime!" She raised her hand in the air as if yelling up into the sky as I tried to pry myself away from her grasp...did she too get stronger? It's only been a couple weeks...yet they became this strong. I thought as they walked me off to a kimono place that sold the finest yet...but it was so expensive...Keitara plucked off an intricate kimono from a nearby rack and raised it to me as she tried to picture me in it. I pushed it aside and tried to look at the cheaper section. The night was so long especially with the shopping. It wasn't quite my fault that I didn't buy anything fancy to wear...it was because I had no where to go and no where to wear it to. They all had chosen together an elegant light blue and white kimono, decorated with cascading flowers from the sleeves to the hem of the dress. The next day the girls were in a frenzy trying to get me ready for the dinner.I really couldn't see why it was a big deal I mean...it's only dinner. Keitara dressed me with the kimono.