Chapter 51

Chapter 52
Tsuyoi P.O.V.

She tried to pry my hands away from her throat, as I heard the running footsteps of Lina, Keitara, Miyori, Hikana and Byakuya. From her lips I saw her give a small cry for help, letting the others hear her. Then only to me, her lips curled into a smirk. At the sight of that I squeezed even harder at her neck, as I once again slammed her against the wall. I was pulled back by Miyori, Keitara and Byakuya. Lina and Hikana ran to her side as she gave a loud coughing sound that I was sure was fake. I tried to run at her again, only to be forcefully be pulled back even harder. As Lina and Hikana tried to help her up, from where her hair blocked her face I saw a smirk lie there. Only when she looked up it disappeared being replaced with a scared face. 

"Get away from her!" I yelled at Lina and Hikana. They both gave me a look as if I was crazy, then returned to checking her neck if I had left a bruise on her. 

"I'm so sorry!" I heard Lina apologize, "She never acted this way before!"

"Get away from her!" I yelled even louder repeating what I said earlier, now there was a commotion that was starting to form from the scene that I had made.

"What is wrong with you!" Miyori jerked me back farther as I tried to reach for her again. "That's it! Byakuya take her away! We'll try to help that girl," Miyori and Keitara left me to Byakuya who had hauled me away farther from them.

"What is the matter with you Tsuyoi," He let go of me, only to pull me closer to him. Concern clouded in his eyes. Trying to calm myself down I collapsed to the ground with my face in my palms. "Tsuyoi?" He asked once again.

"Why were you with HER!" I looked up to growl at him, he looked a bit taken back. He then approached me with his hand outstretched to bring me to my feet. I slapped it away. His eyes widened in shock at my reaction. From beside me I saw a hell butterfly make it's way to Byakuya. He held out his hand for it to sit on. After he finished reading it, it fluttered away.

"I must go...I will tend to these matters as soon as I come back...it's about Kurosaki Ichigo," He held my arms and lifted me to my feet. "I shall come over tonight..." He left me alone to myself. When he was gone I clenched both of my hands into fists. How dare she show her face now! I gave a low growl in disgust...Lina...they're right...I should have explained to them before they even made it here in the Soul Society...but...I knew that she would somewhat show up somewhere...but no time for this! I ran trying to find a trace of their reiastu anywhere. Finally picking Hikana's I ran towards that direction and came face-to-face with them and HER. She gave a little smile that only I could see through as she ran towards me.

"Was there something that I did wrong earlier that may have troubled you?" She looked at me with "Pleading" eyes. She grasped my hands with her cold ones, I slapped them away.

"Get away from them Hiresuna," I gave a low hiss at her, fury burned through my eyes as I stared into her pale green ones. She gave a quiet laugh.

"Oh and what are you going to do about it if I don't?" She cocked her head to the side letting her dark hair fall beside her as she lifted up an eyebrow.

"You do NOT want to test me," I threatened her. In her eyes I only saw amusement. She touched my shoulder with her hand and whispered into my ear.

"I would love to see you try," She grinned. Losing all control that was bound to me, I struck my hand at her throat again and tossed her swiftly toward the ground...she didn't even bother to cushion herself with a jump...I narrowed my eyes. What is she planning?

"Ow! What did I ever do to you Tsuyoi?" Hiresuna looked up at me with a scared face. Lina and the others rushing towards her to help her up. I gritted my teeth and tried to grab the collar of her kimono but was stopped fast by Miyori.

"What the hell are you doing to her!?" 

"Get away from her!" I ignored Miyori attacking me with questions as broke free from her hold and lunged at Hiresuna. All three girls pinned me to the ground except Lina who was trying to help Hiresuna up.

"Stop this nonsense!" Keitara shook me with her hands. I gave her a glare, flicked my hands that was held in theirs and turned away not looking at anyone one of them...this was not how it's supposed to be! Them, noticing that I had calmed down a bit finally breathed out a sigh.

"We can't go home tonight," Miyori replied to me. I lifted an eyebrow and faced their direction,

"Why is that?"

"Well our ceremony was today and we have to guard the academy for a night..." I set worried eyes on her but relaxed at the next thing that she said. "There will be others as well to keep vigil with us,"

"I have to go," Hiresuna grasped both of Lina's hands in hers. My eyes narrowed at the fact of having someone like HER touch anyone of my friends. She made her way towards me, "Good bye Tsuyoi," She gave a low chuckle that could only be heard by me. Before I could do anything she was gone within an instant.

"I have to talk to you all," I closed my eyes ignoring the fact that Hiresuna's words were still ringing and echoing through my ears. Facing all four of them I was about to begin why I first attacked Hiresuna in the first place, until I was interrupted by Keitara.

"You can explain later, right now we are going to be late, we won't be home tonight but don't worry..and when we come back we do want an explanation why you attacked her in the first place,"

"Fine..." I flash stepped away to my barracks. Before I left I heard them say my name, but I didn't even bother to even listen anymore. Hiresuna...she probably won't pull anything on them yet. I closed my eyes and opened them again to see Byakuya at my door, his back to me.