Chapter 3

***Follow me and vote for chapter***

"God not again" 

Was he sitting in my seat again or I was just seeing things. I don't think he must be sitting here looking at his clothes. They screamed money and now he must be probably sitting in business class. I thought as I was still standing a little far from him. I removed my specs and rubbed my eyes to get the tiredness I was feeling out of it. My week has been hectic and that's why I'm seeing things that have annoyed me most. When I was done with clearing my vision I opened my eyes and adjusted my specs back on the bridge of my nose. 

Even after clearing my vision. I could still see a look-alike him sitting on my seat. I took a breath of relief but my breath caught in my lungs when he lifted his head and looked beside him to see people talking loudly and taking their seats. Irritation was so clear on his face. At that moment my eyes went wide in shock. Wait a minute it was him only and not his look alike. Not believing my eyes I narrowed my eyes to double-check the row, seat number, and the person seating on it but when it was confirmed I bit my lower lip in pure annoyance. 

Why God why today my luck has to be so down. I never wanted to see his face in my life and now I was seeing his face again in less than an hour. I sighed heavily in annoyance as he was indeed sitting on my window seat and I'm sure he was glaring at his cell phone with the clenched jaw. I still couldn't see his eyes as he was still wearing his sunglasses. I think if he kept staring at it like that it would split in two and scream please have mercy on me. 

The poor cell phone. 

The annoyed expression in my eyes turned to a scowl as I was now sure he was again occupying my seat. Does he have some weird kind of disease of stealing other people's places? I sighed again in frustration as I had to again deal with the snob. I just wished a few seconds ago I didn't want to see his face ever but today everything is going against my will. 

"Miss, are you going to keep standing here," said the voice, making me turn and look at the person an elderly man was standing behind me and it made me realize that I was blocking the path by standing there and murdering that snob with my ultra beam eyes. 

"I'm so sorry," I said with a small apologetic smile on my face and moved from his path. 

"No problem," he said, accepting my apology and going to take his seat. I saw more people boarding the plane and I was blocking their path by standing in the middle so I took my small bag and walked towards my seat summoning all the patience that was left in me. I walked to my seat while adjusting my small file bag on my shoulder. I was standing beside him but he didn't look in my direction as he was busy glaring at his poor cell phone. 

"Excuse me it's my seat on which you are seated," I said in my dry voice as I didn't want to waste my energy on arguing as this time I had proof that it was my seat and not his. I had the number of my seat printed on my ticket and not my scarf on it so this time I hope he gets up nicely like a civil man without giving me an attitude. Listening to my voice he lifted his head from his cell phone and looked at me. When he saw I was standing in front of him his jaw clenched more as if it was even possible. 

"Not again" he muttered in annoyance loud and clear for me to hear while looking at me. He looked up and down at me like he was double-checking me. 

"If you are done then get up from my seat, the flight is soon going to take off," I said in my dry tone as he was looking at me with his eyes hiding behind his black sunglasses. Listening to me he muttered something under his breath that very much sounded like a curse to me. It made me scowl at him while I bit my lower lip in irritation.