Chapter 86

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

He fucking tapped my mouth.

My entire protesting voice was muffled by the tape covering my mouth. Next, I know he removed the mask that was hiding half of my face from his forest-green eyes. I was resisting under his hold, but my movement stopped when he kept staring deeply into my hazel eyes. I don't know what happened to me, but I found myself staring back into those forest green eyes I see every day. But I was used to seeing the innocence in them, but this set of green eyes held so many emotions that kept bubbling to the surface in his green iris, and he did his best to suppress them. The way he was looking at me did something to me, and it was enough to burst the bubbles I was getting into. His face was just inches away from mine. His warm breath fanned over my face, making me swallow hard. 

What is he doing here when he has a wife at home? 

Why is he back in my life after insulting me like that? 

Why is someone kidnapping me like that? 

His nose touched mine, making sparks run all over my body at such a small contact. I saw him closing his eyes as if he felt something I did. It made something happen in my heart. I can't take this anymore. I looked away and searched my hands to get them out of his hold. The next thing he knew, I had pushed him far away from me. I sat up, still glaring at him, and moved my hands to take the tap out while still looking at him. An evil smirk formed on his face, and he pulled my hand, which was about to take the tape away. I warned him with my eyes. Next thing I knew, I was pulled onto his lap with both of my hands behind my back in his hold. A muffled scream left me stunned at his sudden action. He turned my head, making me look into his forest green eyes, which had the same emotions I saw on the day he told me to get lost. 

"Escaping me is not that easy, don't you know that?" he said in his firm voice, looking straight into my eyes. He almost mocked me, making me gulp in sudden fear as his words infected me. Yes, I know very well that it's not easy to get out of his hold if he doesn't want to let you go. I have enough experience with that. 

"Sir, we have arrived," I heard his driver say. 

"Now you are going to be a good girl and come with me, or else you know what happens when you don't listen to me," he instructed me, almost threatening me while looking straight into my eyes. 

He said that he pulled me out of the car with him. As if I'm going to listen to him. I'm not his slave, nor do we have any relation. As soon as he pulled me out of the car, I yanked my hand out of his hold and started running on my heels. I had barely taken five steps when his hands wrapped around my waist, and my legs were now in the air as I tried to fight out of his hold. But he dragged me with him into the building, and the next thing I knew, we were in some penthouse. The first thing I did was get off his hold and pull that damn tap away from my mouth. I glared at him, and he dared to smirk at me. as if he just did not kidnap me. The next thing he knows, my hand collides with his face. A shrill sound of the tight slap echoed in the silent room. His face bends downward because of the impact.