Chapter 34

****Double update guys so make sure to follow me and vote****

"I will try my best to fulfil your fantasy of being with five guys by being five in one"

His words were laced with so much darkness that made a shiver run from my toe to the root of my hair. His evil smirk was an indication that he will do what he says. He moved his face forward after saying those words at a very slow pace making my eyes widen in surprise. He is going to kiss me again. The smirk on his face deepened when realisation on my face flashed in the form of panic. His forest green eyes lowered and got fixed on my slightly parted lips. My whole body was stiff as I tried to think of the ways I could get out of this game he is playing with me. His lips were about to touch mine when I turned my face, making his lips firmly pressed just below my lips. My body jolted up as if electricity had passed through it as soon as his lips touched mine. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the skin contact. 

My heart was already beating very fast. He groaned in annoyance as I refused to let him kiss me. Suddenly he moved his hand in my hair making them freely fall out of my high bun. My long brown hair fell out cascading all over my shoulder and waist. He didn't stop there he moved his fingers in my hair and grabbed them firmly making me look at him. A gasp left out of my lips as his action made me look at him with my wide eyes. His firm hold was stopping my face from moving. Biting my lower lip in annoyance I glared at him. His forest green eyes moved all over my face with a glint of something in them. 

"Perfect," he said those words darkly, making me glare more at him. He smirked looking at my face. He moved his face further making my heart bear even faster. I tried to move my face again but he didn't let me. He just stopped when his lips were only a centimetre away from mine. 

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," he said in his dominating voice, making chills run all over my body at his dominating demand. My eyes are wide in fear. His words felt so intimate that they made my body quicker in some unknown need. He was waiting for me to do it but I refused to do it. 

"No," I said that word in a whisper as I could sense his dominance in the air. His eyes narrowed in dislike when I said that. 

"No," he repeated those words in disbelief. 

"You are refusing me and you expect that's how I'm going to let you work here" he mocked looking at me with his mad eyes. I remained silent not knowing what to say. I wanted this job very badly but the things he was demanding from me were something that made my whole body fear. 

"Fine then if that's what you want," he said in his mad voice as he let go of my hair and moved out. 

"I should call the college authority and tell them to kick your brother out of the university," he said in his evil voice as he took out his cell phone to call the authorities. His words made panic snap in me. 

"No, you can't do that," I said immediately as I moved my hand and grabbed the hand which was about to take his cellphone. 

"Try me," he said in his threatening voice as he looked at me with raised eyebrows. I had no other choice but to do what he asked. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth to say words that I didn't want to. 

"I will do it," I said in my defeated voice. He had left no other choice in front of me. He smirked while listening to my words. I looked away because it was making me mad. 

"Kiss me then," he commented while taking hold of my chin, making me look at him. I swallowed hard looking at his face. I closed my eyes tightly and moved my face forward. My lower lip quivered slightly. I never imagined I would initiate a kiss with someone arrogant like him. I don't want him to steal my second kiss too.  A gasp left my mouth when he suddenly lifted me in his arms. Before I could say something he walked towards the big transparent glass wall. He pushed something with his leg making that transparent glass don't slide. My eyes widened in fear when I saw a full room with a bed inside it. More fear pumped up in me as I looked at the big bed in the middle of the room. He put it in the middle and started to remove his blazer. My eyes widened in fear. 

"W--what are you d--doing" I stuttered looking at him as he removed his tie looking down at me. My whole body went numb looking at him. I remembered the day when he first threatened to kill me. Before I could say something more he threw his tie on the floor and the next thing I knew he captured my lips. He made me lie down on the bed, still kissing me. I tried to protest but he muffled my protest in my mouth. I put my hands on his chest to push him away but he took hold of them and pinned them above my head in dominance. My long brown hair cascaded all over the bed as he continued to kiss me hard. 

"Open your mouth miss smith and tick your tongue out" he commanded me, dominating, making me follow him. I opened my mouth slightly and moved my tongue out. He immediately attacked my mouth with his dominating one. He didn't even give me a chance to breathe. I tried to move my hands out of his hold but he made his grip strong on them. 

His hard body kept pressing mine down. His slippery tongue moved in a corner of my mouth making my whole body burn. It was so new to me. I never knew this kind of kiss existed too. At this point, I had stopped trying to free my hands out of his hold because everything felt useless. One thing was clear in my head: if Skyler Addams wants something he takes it by hook or cork. He only let my lips go when I was panting heavily for lungs full of air. I glared at him trying to clear the haze in the eyes he had implanted in me. My chest raised and fell as my lungs tried to fill them. He pecked my lower lip a few more times as if the long kiss still had not satisfied him. 

"Did I justify your fantasy?" he asked with a smirk. Why was I the only one painting?  His arrogant forest green eyes moved all over my frame and narrowed on my chest. 

"I hate you," I said while glaring at him, still panting in between. I wanted to move my hands out of his hold but he didn't let me. 

"Why because I stayed true to my words of being five in one," he said evilly with a proud smile on his face. This fuelled my anger evermore. My face was burning red as I thought of what he did to me a few seconds ago. He is indeed a demon in human clothes. I yanked my hands out of his hold and he let them go to my surprise. As soon as they were freed I attacked him. I started beating him on his chest. My beating only made him smirk hard. I felt so frustrated. He lay down beside me and pulled me to his chest with a firm hold on my waist. I tried to free myself but he didn't let me. I felt him moving my hair easily from my shoulder. His fingers traced a line on my neck making my body shiver at slight contact. 

"Have some rest my innocent lamb because I'm bad with self-control when it comes to you. I have so much on my mind. Your actions are tempting me to do more bad things to you," he said darkly. He pressed his lips on the back of my neck, making me go stiff. I tried to move as my reflex but he held me tightly. His lips remained planned on my bare neck. I closed my eyes and curled my fingers. 

My first day was like this. I don't know what is waiting for me in the future. Only the thought sends a bad chill all over my body. 

Because it has just started now.

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 54
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 95

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.